You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

May 2018 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the May 2018 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the credits section.
    Thanks for announcing the payment for May 2018 and in this regard I have uploaded my invoice just now. Kindly acknowledge and effect payment. All the best to those who are received the payment this time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of May 2018. I wish the members to get more payments like this in future. Thank you Timmy sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all Members whose names have been included in the prestigious list. I am happy that I have also managed to get myself included in this list with the best productive Members.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Congrats to all the members who have been included in payment list. I am happy that I found my name on the list. Thanks, Timmy sir, for the timely announcement of payment list.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

Congratulations to all the members who got cash credit with this announcement. My name is also there in the list. Just now I have uploaded my Invoice. My sincere thanks to the webmaster for his timely announcement of cash credits without fail every month. My sincere thanks to the webmaster also for including my name on the list.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the members whoever getting payment this month. I wonder to see few names every month. I also see their consistency in contribution. Also happy to see Webmaster's timely announcements with respect to payments. Though I don't receive payment every month, I feel content to be a part of ISC.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Congratulations to everyone who got earnings for the month of May! I had mixed emotions on seeing my payment. While I was really very happy to get a good amount this time, at the same time I was a little dejected that I missed my goal of 5k cc. I have this goal in mind to get it at least once this year. Through the double reward program offered, I had hoped to reach that mark for May. Anyway, the never-give-up gal is going to try again!
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thanks to the webmasters for the prompt payment and Congratulations to all the members.

Hearty congratulations to all the members and editors who have received cash payment for May month.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Hearty congratulations to all those who have received the cash payment for the month of May '18!
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Mr.Timmy Sir, My Current balance is Rs. 842. I have attained this balance before 31st of May. But I am not seeing my name in invoice list. My monthly invoicing limit is Rs.700. I request the concern editors and Timmy Sir to verify this issue and solve this problem.

My hearty congratulations to all the members of ISC who have received their cash payment for the month of May 2018. It is the result of contribution on this wonderful platform. Thanks Mr.Timmy Sir for this announcement
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Hello Ramakrishna

There is any issue or problem in your account. The minimum amount for the payment will be vary from month to month. We are doing this on the basis of our monthly income and expense. The payment threshold for the current month is Rs. 900/-. That's why your name is not announced for the payment.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.