You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

TNPSC exams- upper age limit is increased

Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Edappadi K Palaniswami had announced the new age limit for appearing in TNPSC exams on par with UPSC exams.

For Group 1, 1-A, 1-B exams, the upper age limit for SC/ST/MBC/BC and DNC category has increased from 35 to 37.
    For other categories, the upper age limit has increased from 30 to 32.

Wishing many to utilize this opportunity.
    Government Order
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Delete Attachment

Madam, thanks a lot for the timely information. However, as you might be knowing, the cesspool of corruption that the State Government is already into, will hardly make a difference to merit. One is told that most Ministers have their own quota in such appointments.

If my information is wrong, I will be happy. I get informed only through the local press and sometimes, the electronic media. However, if merit is the sole criteria of selection, a whole lot of people will be benefited and they will be happy. Let us only hope that the most promising from whatever section they may belong to, make it.

So this difference of age limit will lead to further corruption in TN government as more candidates in the framework means tiffs and recommendations would be of high order. If such relaxations are created, where is the chance for the other candidates to get jobs at all. All the cream jobs are snatched even negating the merit candidates who toiled and foisted top ranks for the state and got laurels. But when it comes to actions and future career, the reservation and relaxation spoil the show. Surely the merit get agitated with such sops and that should be stopped. Over to Traffic Ramaswamy for lodging a case please.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is good that TNPSC has increased age limits for various posts facilitating more people to apply. TSPSC has also increased the age limits and they are even more than TNPSC age limits. I expect some aged people will definitely use this chance to apply and good employment in state government services. A good information useful o the job seekers. Thanks to the author for the information.
    drrao
    always confident

Slowly everywhere in India, the maximum age-limit for Government jobs are being increased. Serious candidates of all categories will get another two years to get Government jobs. But those who are not serious, won't be benefitted by this measure.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

• Sign In to post your comments