You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A Glimpse Of The Delhi-Meerut Expressway, A Part Of Eastern Peripheral Expressway!

Because of some personal reason I was in Sarai Kale Khan Railway Station in the morning & while returning back to my residence, I observed the Delhi-Meerut Expressway. Just a few Months back, say for 5-6 Months, it used to be a different picture wherein there was much congestion & huge traffic with a lot of pollution around. Now in the meantime, I just couldn't believe what I saw. Pl. look at this admiration.

The 135-km Eastern Peripheral Expressway, built at a cost of Rs 11,000 crore, has several unique features. Delhi-Meerut Expressway has vertical gardens with solar system on the Yamuna Bridge. One more notable thing is that, the Eastern Peripheral Expressway, India's first smart and green highway. Adding the project has generated employment opportunities of about 50 lakh man-days and 9,375 people was deployed here.There would be much more features but for that I would request to pl. go on to the google.com.

Pl. come back with your feedback.
    In context to my above submission, I am attaching two photos here taken from my camera.

attachments.zip

Delete Attachment

When the Express ways were dedicated to the Nation by the PM Modi, the drone camera was in operation and all the details were shown to the people across the world.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

But few are still complaining that they don't see the development here & that the Modi Government isn't doing anything for the country & for the common people.

I have travelled on this road for a few kilometres and it is really a good development and the government should get the appreciations. The work on improving the roads to the Chardham is in progress. If this road is complete I think this travel will also become easy. We all should accept the good works done by the present government and we should give due credit to them.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments