You must Sign In to post a response.
Love riddles? Here are 6 to solve and win a cash prize! Closing time: 12 midnight, 3rd June 2018.
  • Category: Quiz & Puzzles

Who am I? Riddle-me-ree: be quick as a bee!

Quick! Check the attachment of the Word doc. for riddles to solve.

Send me the answers to my gmail ID @iscmecontests. Do not post the answers in this thread.

There are 2 parts -
    (1) Part A is 6 riddles.
    (2) Part B is the word formed by the first letter of each answer of Part A (the six riddles though are jumbled up, so you have to unscramble the first letters of the answers to get the word.)

Just one rule - only one entry per member. Submit a response to this thread once you have sent me your entry.

Closing time: 12midnight tonight (IST).

Just three prizes:
    1. The one who gets the maximum points the earliest wins Rs.50/-.
    2. The next earliest entry with the maximum points gets Rs.40/-.
    3. The next gets Rs.30/-.

Note: In case the first two earliest entries are all-correct answers, then both will get the first prize of Rs.50/-.

Everyone participating will get the points and cc for correct answers as per what is mentioned.
  • Riddles Puzzle (159362-1-Riddles-Puzzle.doc)
    Just now I have sent my answers. I don't know how many of the answers are correct. Even one or two or correct also I will be happy. Waiting for the correct answers. I request ME to acknowledge the receipt of my email.
    drrao
    always confident

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

I just mailed my answers. I just opened the ISC Forum after my walk and saw the quiz, wasn't expecting to find a quiz posted.
    “You painted a naked woman because you enjoyed looking at her, put a mirror in her hand and you called the painting “Vanity,” thus morally condemning the woman whose nakedness you had depicted for your own pleasure.” - John Berger

I have received up to now three entries. These are from Aditya Mohan, Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao and Juana. Thank you for attempting the riddles. I will check back in tomorrow for later entries.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

I have sent my answers to the given e-mail id. I have attempted only three.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Madam Vandana,
    I have mailed my answers at 9.50 p.m. Please acknowledge receipt. It is extremely tough to get the right answers. I expect to have three correct answers. Let us see.

No life without Sun

I just now emailed my answers to the given e-mail id.
    I was quite late to notice the quiz announcement and even not sure about my answers.
    Purely guesswork!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hi, Vandana Mam,
    I also just sent my answers to your email id. This was not an easy riddle must say.

Do what inspires you !!

I have sent my answers. Kindly acknowledge.

Have just sent my entry.
    Patience and perseverance pays

I have received all the remaining entries. Thank you for participating.

I am re-opening this thread for other members to try out the riddles & get an opportunity to apply their mind! Late entries will be accepted up to 3 p.m. today and will get points & cc for correct answers, but will not be eligible for the main prizes. Send me the entry via email & then post a response in this thread as per the instructions which were given.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Just sent my answers now.
    I love chocolates and ice creams!

Neeraj,

I have received your entry at 11:46.

Hello Mam, is the contest still open? I just mailed you my answers. If it is late entry, kindly ignore.
    But I am very happy to see such contestants.
    Looking for right answers.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum