You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

While in log in mode the font is something else and after log in the font is different, why ?

For the past few days I am observing that while in static mode the fonts displayed in the first page is different and after we log in the fonts change. Why. ? And while typing in this box, I could see the message Not secure in the url bar and what does it mean for us. I think some thing wrong and the webmaster must look into the matter. What I feel that our contents are being stolen and that may be the reasons the fonts change. Any way I would request other members also to observe on this and report here for immediate action.
    K Mohan,

I did not understand what you mean when you say the contents are being stolen. How is it connected to the alleged change in font?! If I am not mistaken, the font type, colour and size are automatically updated in each section as per the system.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Vandana, just log out and then log in, the fonts of our home page changes, why ?
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mohan Sir,
    I just tried as you mentioned. I could not see any difference in the font. The only difference I observe in a font change is when I go to "My dashboard" page by clicking the option in the right top corner on our name. But this behaviour is long term existing and nothing new. Also for the "not secure" URL issue, Tony sir had already given an explanation in the thread Why not secure is showing in login page?

Regards
    Rizwan

No. I have not noticed any change. The font is same in login mode or the other. I have opened my dashboard but here also there is no change in the font size. I fully agree with the statement,' the font type, colour and size are automatically updated in each section as per the system.' made by ME.
    drrao
    always confident

When some complaint is lodged, there must be investigation from the administration and also give time for webmaster to respond.
    K Mohan

I just did login but couldn't find the change in font style in comparison to the font style which I found after log out. But even if the author has felt this then this should get the attention of the ME. Can't be the serous issue but again the reasons needs to get identified with the technical team.

And if the reporting done here is not that serious issue, then why this thread kept open for no use ?
    K Mohan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.