You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the week 20th May'18 - 26th May'18 - Winners

It is time to announce the winners of the TOW contest for the week 20th May'18 - 26th May'18. The active participation of the new and regular members in the Forum is quite welcome and it is requested to post the threads in a precise manner and not to be lengthy.

It is decided to award Special Prize to the following :
    1. Umesh for his thread - Why we are afraid of change?
    ~ A thread that highlights the essence of a change which is inevitable in every walk of life..
    2. Ved Prakash Anand for his thread - Have we made ourselves a Complaint Box!
    ~ The thread recapitulates the human tendency to complain on everything without looking at himself.
    3. KVRR for his thread Don't you feel the need for changing the election laws?
    ~ A thread relevant in the present day Indian politics highlighting the importance of strict election laws.

All the Special prize awardees would get 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Please join me to congratulate the winners.
    My hearty congratulations to Umesh, Ved Prakash Anand and KVRR for being declared as the Special prize winners of the Thread of the week contest. Wish them to get more awards for their fruitful contribution.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My best wishes and hearty congratulations to all the special prize winners of tow contest namely Umesh, Ved Prakash Anand and KVRR . All of them excelled with great topics.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Mr. Umesh, Mr. Ved Prakash Anand and Mr. KVRR for winning special prizes for the week 20th-26th May, 2018.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Congratulations to Umesh, Ved Prakash and KVRR for winning the TOW contest for the mentioned week. I wish they will continue their good work and win many more in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Pranita, before my pointing out, the mistake was corrected. Am I right?
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Congratulations to all the special prize winners for the TOW contest. I found all the 3 threads unique and especially liked the thread " Have we made ourselves a Complaint Box!" by Mr. Ved Prakash Anand.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thanks to all for the congratulatory messages. Congratulations to all the other winners.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW awards. Wishing rest all the best for future awards.

Congrats to winners of special prize for TOW contest for the week 20th May'18 - 26th May'18.

Hearty congratulations to all the Special Prize winners! The rewards have been credited.
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

@KVRR sir,
    You are right. It was my mistake as I mentioned that 'for her thread' instead of ' for his thread' which you were referring to and I corrected it later.

Regards,
    Pranita
    Editor - ISC

Ms.Pranita, it shows your dedication to the work.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Hearty congratulations to Umesh, Ved Prakash Anand and KVRR for being the winners of the special prizeaward for the TOW contest for the May 18th to May 26th 2018 and also for winning 40 cash credits.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to Umesh, Ved Prakash Anand and KVRR for their unique threads which bagged the TOW awards! It is good to see some refreshingly unique threads now on a regular basis which set them apart from the recurring political discussions.

I request members to note a valid point made by Pranita and to which a request was made in a thread some time ago - do keep the text of your threads concise. It really becomes tedious to go through the lengthy text and, in fact, many members may even be just skimming them through, not really reading the entire text. So your efforts to post an interesting topic goes asunder.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

My hearty congratulations to Umesh, Ved Prakash Anand and KVRR for winning special prizes of the TOW award 20th May 18- 26 May 18.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.