You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Riddle-me-ree: contest answers and winners

Got puzzled by the riddle contest? Hope you enjoyed it!

Time to stop scratching your heads and know the answers: Prescription, Earth, Envelope, Cuckoo, Ant, Stamps.

The word unscrambled is: Escape.

The points of participants (in order of the entries sent via email) -
    1. Aditya: 9
    2. Dr. Rao: 12
    3. Juana: 15
    4. Partha: 6
    5. Sun: 2
    6. Padmini: 9
    7. Pooja: 6
    8. Soundharya: 9
    9. Dhruv: 15

After closing time but sent within the extended time, entries received -
    1. Neeraj: 9

The winner of the first prize of Rs.50/- is Juana for being the first to send maximum correct answers. The second prize of Rs.40/- goes to Dhruv for being the next to send the maximum correct answers and then Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao , who gets the third prize of Rs.30/-.

Congratulations to all the winners! Everyone will get the points & cc for correct answers soon. Please confirm your points' tally within the next two days.

Interested in such riddles? Let me know in a response in this thread.
    Hearty congrats to all the winners of the quick bee riddle. Though it was tough for many, it was easy for few like Juana, Dhruv and Rao who scored above 10. Well done ladies and gentlemen.
    No life without Sun

Hearty congrats to all the winners of the quick riddle contest and also world of appreciation to those who participated but not won the contest, Better luck next time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My congratulations to Juana and Dhruv for winning lst prize and 2nd prize in the quiz. I am lucky in getting third prize. Thanks for ME for conducting the quiz. I hope we will have many more such competitions in coming future.
    drrao
    always confident

My correct answers are prescription, envelope, ant and stamps. The other answers are wrong. This is I am confirming.
    drrao
    always confident

This contest was so very hard for me. I am even surprised that three of my answers are true.
    It was very wonderful and challenging. Thanks.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Wow,.. nice to see the riddle winners. Congratulations to all the three winners. Really this was a tough quiz. Nice that I was able to attempt a bit.
    Do what inspires you !!

I congratulate Ms. Juana, Mr. Dhruv and Dr. Rao for winning this very interesting riddles contest. My won performance has been dismal.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Congratulations to all the winners and the participants. Wishing the best for future prizes.

Congratulations to Ms. Juana, Mr. Dhruv and Dr. Rao for winning this quick contest.
    I really enjoyed this and would like to participate in such contest in future also.
    I could not make the first and Earth, Cuckoo and Ant are my correct answers.
    For the 3rd riddle, I guessed 'bookmark' and for the last one" Novels". I could not think about 'Envelope' as I am not sure if they are available in all shapes.

Looking forward to more such contest in future!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the winners!
    Interesting brainteasers..

A very creative contest from you Ma'am. Wonder, from where you get all these ideas. Came to know about the contest a bit late, so was running short on time. However, happy with the end result and with my performance too.

Congrats to Juana and Dr. Rao for their respective wins. And for others better luck next time.

Dr. Rao that was splendid of you to get Prescription correct. I could not make head and tail of that particular riddle.

Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to Ms Juana Mada, Mr Druv and Mr Dr Rao for winning an interesting contest. unfortunately, I couldn't participate in this interesting contest due to the busy schedule in the month of Ramadan. Hope to participate in the next contest after Ramadan.
    Honesty is the best policy.

The individual entries have been credited. The winner's prizes will also be credited soon.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

I got both the individual credits as well as third prize winner credits. Thanks to ME for the same.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to Juana, Dhruv and Dr Rao for being the winners in the Riddle contest! A word of appreciation to all the participants too.

The rewards to the winners have been credited.

'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

It was really a very interesting contest and some of the riddles were real brain teasers. I also got only a few of them as correct though I could not submit my entry in time also. I enjoyed the fun it created among the riddle solvers.

I congratulate all the winners of this riddle contest and also to all the participants to make it a vibrant fun filled contest.

Knowledge is power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.