You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India

Is it true? Plot To Kill PM Narendra Modi by Maoists!

I have just read the news item. The Pune Police have intercepted an internal communication of the Maoists, which discusses the planning to assassinate Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The Police have told the Court that the letter was found in the house of one of the five persons arrested for links with the banned CPI (Maoist).

Pune Police must hand over the case to CBI and NIA immediately and those urban and rural Maoists must be thoroughly interrogated. NIA must not stop before taking all the culprits, plotters and their sympathisers into custody. Thereafter MCOCA must be imposed on them (as the plot was hatched in Maharashtra state). Those who provide intellectual support to those criminals must be kept under close watch.

Enough is enough!
    There has been growing decent in certain section of the people against the PM and even I read the message intercepted by the Pune police in social media. Really stunned and even responded that the our PM Modi must get more attention security wise and he should not indulge in meeting the people as casual as possible. He has the habit of stopping the convoy meeting the crowd , exchanging pleasantries. All this must be stopped. We cannot afford to loose our leader that easily. India already lost two former prime ministers through assassination bid and we cannot digest the third one.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Even if we agree to ''growing decent'', this does not mean that they would plot to kill the Prime Minister. These Maoists and those who give them intellectual cover must be taken care of very properly. JNU is one of the major dens of these anti-socials.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

See for the opposition people this is the time to strike against the ruling party as it is growing spree capturing one state of the other. Naturally enmity will also grow along side.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I have also read this news in today's newspaper. How far is it true? The news says they planned a plot almost similar to that of Rajiv Gandhi's killing plot. It is really to be taken seriously and thorough investigation is to be conducted. Definitely, the investigation agency should see that all the culprits will be identified and proper presentation in the court is done so that the culprits will get the suitable punishment.
    drrao
    always confident

As far as I have learnt, the Police have arrested a person who was earlier allegedly involved in Coimbatore bomb blast during the visit of LK Advani. In all probability, criminals from various states are involved. NIA must come to the picture.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

• Sign In to post your comments