You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

How can we find the names of editors section wise?

Is there any system through which we can find the names of editors section wise? I know only names of some editors and their sections. But if I want to know the names of all the editors, what should I do? Where can I find the names? Please, let me know.
    As far as I understand, that is not possible. But you can find the names of Editors along with the sections to which they are attached. Click the ''Lead Editor/Editor'' button which appears below the name of an Editor, you will find the details.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

You can see the list of Editors with the sections they take care can be opened by clicking on Managing Editor/Lead Editor/Editor designation which appears next to their name in the forum section or in any other section. Once you click on any one of the above the whole list of Editors with their sections will appear on the screen. You can try that.
    drrao
    always confident

(1). Please visit the link below:
    indiastudychannel.com/general/editors.aspx.

In that page you have a drop down menu at top to select section and see who are the editors for that section.

(2). Alternatively you can click on 'About us' link at the bottom of each page.Then in the 'ISC team" you can see a clickable link '30 editors'. Clicking on that you will reach the page , the link which I gave above.

• Sign In to post your comments