You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Creative Story:A priceless book.

Once there carried on a family involving father, mother, and girl, as the father works in office and mother, is a housewife and little girl studying school as they all will together eat and rest in the twilight during the evening as the girl unable to get sleep as the father will reveal to some imaginative stories to her little girl and girl gets the chance to rest in the wake of tuning in to the stories. As the little girl, the girl has a habit of collecting coins and put in a piggy bank. Once the father gets a thought that for what reason wouldn't i be able to compose a storybook? with the goal that each youngster will get the learn of something out of it and need to disperse that book for the poor kids for free of cost. But he makes a backstep because of the expenses to print the book. At consistently in the wake of telling the story to the child the father opens a book and compose that story in a book. On one day the little girl pretends to sleep during the night and saw what the father did as he recalls one of his dad stories in that story the father wish to distribute the stories book to the poor child for free of cost. As the Child assume that his dad needs to distribute the storybook and she stole that storybook she took a xerox of that and kept the original copy of the storybook in father work area. She went to the bookshop where she purchases that textbook and asked the textbook shop proprietor to print this storybook as the shop proprietor aksed some cash to print the book she took the cash from the piggy bank and offered it to the shop proprietor as the shop proprietor took all the cash and betrayed the youngster as the kid each day went to bookshop and asked information about the printed books however the shop proprietor revealed to some kakambul story like come tomorrow then kid gets baffled and request to give him atleast give the xerox book as the shop proprietor obeyd of that and gave her book as she went to the school and asked this to her teacher then the teacher took the child to her principal the principal ordered the child to handover that book as the principal went to printing press and request to print those stories book with beautiful pictures and the printing press proprietor obeyed and print those story books and handedover to the principal as principal distributed the storybook copies for the school children and some copies to the Child. The child took those printed books and went to the house and kept those books on father work area without knowing to her dad. As the father was astonished of seeing that printed books and ask his better half how these books came but replied with an exclamation face then he asked her daughter and then she revealed the story after listening to the story the father shred into tears with happiness and furthermore visit the school and expressed profound gratitude to the principal the principal told that I have done anything it is your little girl and her classmates had made it conceivable by offering cash to make it possible and got one extremely priceless book every one of them.later the father distributed those story book printed copies to the poor kids with free of cost and felt very happy.
    A nice story having a touching theme. It has depicted the great human bond of affection and love between a girl and his father.

I do not know whether you are a regular story writer but being a regular reader of stories and novels I observe that you have used indirect speech in your story while the general practice is to use direct speech which not only decorates the write up but presents it to the reader in a flowing and lucid form.

When you put the speech, by individuals in the story, inside inverted commas it appears to talk with the reader. The big paras can be divided in smaller ones so that they are distinguishable and the impact of story is enhanced.

I am sometimes writing book reviews and asses them critically so with that experience, I am taking the liberty of commenting on your writing style and believe me that your storyline is very powerful and with good style it will definitely become a better piece of creative writing.

Keep it up and you can in fact submit the stories in Article section also.

Knowledge is power.

Read the story of father, daughter and daughter's classmates. But what about the mother of the little girl? She has not been mentioned. Was it necessary to ignore the mother of the girl?
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

@Umesh sir,

As I had written some stories in Article section too you can read and review them 'A toy that saves the boy' and 'A father changed the son's Attitude in the forum section and a story about Humanity(which I am unable to get the link).
    copy the URL and paste it in the browser http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resources/169417-Stories-for-children-A-toy-that-saved-a-boy.aspx
    copy the URL and paste it in the browser
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/forum/150081-A-creative-drama-that-change-his-sons-vision.aspx
    I will follow your suggestions.

A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

@Partha, Thank you for reading my story. If my wife reads this story then she will raise a similar question. Generally, in a family, if you observe carefully a father and daughter will have more affection than mother and a daughter and it is true for mother and son will be more bonding than father and son. I believe that principle so the importance is given to father and daughter bonding.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Yes, but when the family is a single-child family, the mother has also an equally important role in the upbringing of the child, if not more.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Good story and you have written it well. You will further improve once you start writing regularly. You have very well explained the innocent girl's thoughts to make her father happy. A good concept and keep going. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you, Dr.Srinivas Rao Garu, for your valuable comments and suggestions.

• Sign In to post your comments