You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How much do you walk daily?

In the modern age, we all are sitting on our smartphones or laptops for hours either in the workplace or in our homes and most of the time we are busy with online activities. Due to this we are always tight in our schedules and attend other things hurriedly.

Some of us are not able to find time for regular exercises and walks which are supposed to be very crucial for maintaining our health though some people are very disciplined and find time for these important activities.

It is said that however busy you may be in your work, you must find out time for a morning or evening walk which is essential to tone up the body. If one can do some exercises also along with that, it would be still better.

Do you also undertake these activities in your routine life? How much do you walk daily? Please share your experience and views on this.
    Walking is very good for being fit. Earlier days walking is an integral part of their works. During my childhood days, many people used to go to their offices either by walk or on a cycle. Both are very good physical exercises and makes the person healthy. I used to walk daily 4 to 5 Kms for going to school or college and back. My father used to walk 4 to 5 Kms to go to the office and come back. so those days there is no necessity of finding time to go for a walk. Later on, my father started using cycle and that is also a very good exercise for him. But I started using the bike for a few days in my job and later on 4 wheeler with a driver. That made me find time for my walk. I purchased a treadmill and daily morning or evening without fail I use it for 30 to 40 minutes. This is the exercise I do daily. In addition to that, I practice yoga for 15 to 20 minutes daily before the treadmill. I feel everyone should make sure that they will walk minimum 10,000steps every day. That will keep the people active and fit.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments