You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Prayers for Ravi Sir's good health

Friends,

One of our most loved & respected family members Ravi Shankar Sir has been admitted to hospital due to a health issue. Let us pray for his speedy recovery and good health.
    Even day before yesterday, I noticed his job posting! Now, this news! I pray to the Almighty for his speedy recovery.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Our prayers are with him. Hope to see him back with us healthy and smiling soon.
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

My prayers for speedy recovery....,,
    I love chocolates and ice creams!

I pray GOD for his speedy recovery. I hope he will get alright and will be back to normal at the earliest.
    drrao
    always confident

It is a sad news. I join all at ISC in praying to the Almighty for his earliest recovery and returning back to normal routine.
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

It is sad to hear. Our prayers are with him. God will give him good health to return back here in ISC.
    Jeba.

Though concerned that Ravi Shankar is hospitalised, we hope he will be back to normal health very soon and resume his normal activities. Let Lord Dhanwantari bless him to recover fast.

Visited his profile and I see that he done some jobs posting dated today.Our prayers to Mr. Ravi Shankar for a speedy recovery and wishes that he is back soon on ISC.

My wishes for his speedy recovery and prayers for his good health. Hope he would return to work in ISC very soon.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

I pray to GOD for his speedy recovery.

Very sorry to know that Ravi Shankar has been admitted to the hospital. On my behalf and behalf of our family we pray the almighty to give good health and discharge him soon from the hospitals.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

May he return to ISC in all his health and fitness.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

I pray Almighty God for his speedy recovery. May he return to ISC soon.
    Honesty is the best policy.

I pray all the Gods for our lovely member Ravi Shankar for a speedy recovery and return from hospital, and join the ISC family.
    No life without Sun

A sad news. I wish him an early recovery and back to good health and life.
    Knowledge is power.

Very sad to learn about Ravi Sir's ill health. I pray to God that he gets well soon.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Vandana please keep updating this post with his progress and well being. We are more concerned and the updates will bring us the relief which we were expecting.
    K Mohan

May God bless him with his best for his fast recovery.
    Get Well Soon, Sir!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Update - His daughter said he is better now, though still under observation in the ICU.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Prayers have so much power indeed. However, if my message reaches to him, I would like to say that more than prayers or medicines, it is the will, the desire and to fight for life of an individual matter most to get speedy recovery. Illness is part and parcel of our life but we should not bow it down. So, Mr. Ravi Shankar, keep scoring the maximum in your real life too as you are doing in ISC.

I pray for your speedy recovery. Come back soon.

Get well soon sir. Group prayers will do its miracle. Stay strong.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

I pray to the Almighty for the speedy recovery of Ravi sir. Hope he will get well soon and back at ISC to start his contribution and return to normal life.
    Regards
    Rizwan

I pray to God for his good health and get well soon and get back to ISC as soon as possible.
    Life is full of surprises and compromises!

The message from his daughter says that he is good now. Hope recovers soon and join us in regular contributions. Our prayers and well wishes would continue.
    K Mohan

Wishing Ravi a speedy recovery. Take good care of your health. Good health is what keeps us forging ahead. My prayers and good wishes are with you.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

Get well soon Ravi Sir & at the same time hoping you to join us as soon as possible.

He is an Ideal person for me because I have learned by this genius man how to contribute in job section . I pray to God for his good health .
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

I pray the god to speedy recovery Ravi Sir from Hospital. Take care of your good health. I trust to get well soon and return back to normal life.

May the Lord watch over you and strengthen you as you recover from this illness. My only prayer for you right now is good Lord bless you with good health, so that we all can see you smiling and laughing once again.
    Hackers never learns but always wins!

Update: Happy to report that Ravi Sir has been discharged from the hospital and is back home, with a followup check-up to be done after about 10 days. Since he has been advised complete rest and not to use gadgets, we will not be having him in our midst for a good while.

Ravi Sir conveys his thanks to all for their concern. Please continue to keep him in your daily prayers.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Good to have this update.
    Welcome back home sir!
    We will wait to see you back at our ISC home...

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Good to know.

Vandana the Managing Editor of ISC,
    Till now you are playing one side. Can you tell us now what has happened actually to Ravi Shankar? As you advise everyone to pray and we did all, should not we know what actually his problem is?

Jeet,

Please try to understand. I need to respect a person's privacy, especially when a medical issue is concerned. Ravi Sir may not wish everyone to know the specific details. Without his consent, I cannot provide the complete information. Don't you feel that our good wishes are more important than knowing specifics?

Good to hear.
    I am thankful for the blessings by Lord Dhanwantari, and pray to keep everyone in normal health.

Feeling relieved to know that Mr. Ravi Shankar has been discharged from the hospital. Praying for his healthy life.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Really great news. Now that Ravi Shankar has been discharged from the hospital and getting in recovery position with medication, we request him to take rest and fully recover and then join here.
    K Mohan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.