You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

The management behind the indiastudychannel.com is registered as company?

Greetings,

I am working on technology transfer website for agriculture bridging the gap between agriculture students, agricultural officers and farmers. Most of the web development has been completed. Like ISC, a website I am developing is also a pet project of mine
    I need to know whether the management behind Indiastudychannel.com is registered as a private limited company or as a LLP or any other legal entity.
    So I can follow in the footsteps of Indiastudychannel.com.
    Please note that I am not asking about domain registration.
    I am sorry, no member would able to reveal the fact for you except the webmaster. By the way following the foot steps of other web sites does not augur good. Make your own finding and start your own site.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Why don't you send a personal message to the Webmasters? If they are ready to divulge the details, they would respond to you.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

It is better for you to contact the promoters of the site directly. As mentioned my Mohan none of the members will be able to help you. Anyhow, I wish you all the best in your endeavour.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks for the replies. I have sent a message already and hopefully they will reply.
    Thanks a lot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.