You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How fit you are health wise. Participate in #FitnessChallenge initiated by PM Modi.

Few days back Minister Harshavardhan Rathore has thrown challenge to all to upload their work out videos and prove as physically fit India. Now PM Narender Modi has also initiated the Fitness Challenge hash tag through which one can upload their fitness works outs and earn the praise and applause from the PM. They can also nominate or name the other person for fitness challenge. This way those who are health consciousness shall participate and upload the videos and thus it would become a big fitness moment soon. PM has nominated Kumaraswamy to show case his fitness video ?Are you ready ?
    K Mohan,

Did you take up the challenge and upload your video?

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Yes I shall do that in social media on the twitter
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Today only I come to know about this challenge. It's interesting and in a couple of days, I am going to upload my video but thinking whom to challenge.

It's nice that our PM himself is supporting this fitness mantra.

I really enjoyed PM Modi for his video. A man of 67 years of age but still carried on with such a work load & even not a single leave oh his part. He is just a absolute personality.

How he was walking on all kinds of land like sand, wet, water, gravel and how he balance on the parapet wall and how he rests on big rock were awesome.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I have also seen that video and I enjoyed it. His work is excellent and he never goes on leave. For a man who is above 65 years that much fitness talks about his yoga practice and exercise.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments