You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Job posting error regarding

http://www.indiastudychannel.com/jobs/432550-MSU-Vadodara-Recruitment-for-the-post-of-Junior-Research-Fellow-JRF-Botany.aspx
    Reference to above job posting, the link which I have provided is correct related to the job posted. I have checked and opened the link which takes directly to the job notification.
    Please mention the exact problem so that I can act/ take corrective measure accordingly.
    I have gone through the link provided by you which takes to the page of the announcement with a prompt to download the file to view the full text. Perhaps the Editor missed this and asked you to check the link. In such cases, it would be better to mention that to click on the link to download the PDF doc containing the full details. This would help the reader too not to get confused. I have approved this post now.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

Dear KB
    Your job posting is approved by our editor
    When I opened your job reference link I found it is an attachment file of job notification

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.