You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Narendra Modi or Rahul Gandhi in 2019

Next Year there will be general election and i am quite worried about who gonna win the election and who will be the next PM of India.In last 4yrs of Modi government he has done tremendious job and help many poor peoples with schemes and loans etc but what will happen if Congress win the election? President of Congress party Mr Rahul Gandhi is still immature and i don't think he is capable of holding such a big responsibilities.Why still some people support Congress ? what they did in last 10yrs when they were in power why common citizens are not able to understand the hard work done by PM Modi for the development of India.
    Our mentality is so developed that we always preferred to do criticism of others who put his efforts for betterment for us but on the other hand we don't expect things from someone who is not capable of performing jobs. So same is the case here that we are in a mood of criticizing the PM Modi but at the same time not expecting anything from others.

Yesterday in our regional channel there is a debate on Mr.Modi and politics in general. A senior analyst of politics told the schemes what Mr.Modi is initiated is not spending anything from Center's fund. Accident policy, pension policy, farmer's insurance policy, Swacch bharat, jandhan khata are everything is from peoples money only. The cess collected for education, the cess collected for farmers fund, Rs.12 collected from all bank accounts for accidental insurance, the taxes collected on petrol accounts to be so much than what they spend and that too they are spending more on BJP states. The center is collecting Rs.9 as tax petro products before 2014 when the international prices are double than now. Now the tax collected by central govt. at present is Rs.19 when the petro products are half the international prices at 2014. Banks inorder to show jandhan khatas with money transactions going on have added one rupee to their accounts. This is all the election hard work done by Mr.Modi and BJP. Now coming to the leadership point Mr.Modi is monarch in BJP party. He dictates everything what is happening in the country and no one has any guts to advice him. It is not at all democracy. Even most seniors in experience were also sidelined. When comes to Mr.Rahul, in Congress party many experienced politically matured well educated persons are there who can give their best thoughts to Mr.Rahul to steer the country in a democratic way.

Ramakrishna sir can you prove me that all funding for different schemes are from people money? We got LPG connection, my parents open bank account for free but we didn't pay even a single Rupee so how can you say they are fundings from people money? And coming to congress party I have seen a experienced politician like Manmohan singh but still they act like puppets infront of Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi.

I feel that among the current set of senior opposition leaders, only Naveen Patnaik has the political maturity and acumen for the position of Prime Minister. Let us not talk about Rahul Gandhi and other opposition leaders. But Naveen-babu won't come out of Orissa. He is not as ambitious as other leaders and he knows the limitation of his party.

So, We don't have any viable alternative of Narendra Modi. He is the most popular leader of the country with zeal to work for the nation. So, he is the first choice for the post of Prime Minister in 2019.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Ramakrishna sir can you prove me that all funding for different schemes are from people money? We got LPG connection, my parents open bank account for free but we didn't pay even a single Rupee so how can you say they are fundings from people money? And coming to congress party I have seen a experienced politician like Manmohan singh but still they act like puppets infront of Sonia Gandhi and Rahul Gandhi.

I am surprised , why the author should get" quite worried about who gonna win the election and who will be the next PM" . It is for the political parties and PM aspirants to worry about. I think even they are not that much worried as of now, but slowly preparing the home work and ground work about strategies to be followed in the general elections due in 2019.
    But we can have some academic discussion on that just for the sake of discussion. But even for that there is enough time ahead and the whatever we discuss now and conclude,the same may change before elections.

As individual voters we have just one vote. We do not have any direct say on electing or selecting PM. We can have preferences, wish and expectation, that is all. So at the maximum we can use our vote properly and give it in favour of the candidate or party we favour in that constituency.
    Coming a bit more, we can voice our opinion and try to influence other people across the country by voicing our opinion and making an indirect campaign via social media and other fora. But as individual level, unless we are a strong and hardcore party follower or campaigner, there is limitation to that.

So the excise at our level will be just for time pass and an academic level discussion. In that way, from my understanding of things as coming in the media, I feel that as of now Narendtra Modui stands having a second term also as PM. Regarding Rahul Gandhi, I feel that even if the grand alliance gets more seats he will not become PM, and I base my logic on the Karnataka episode. Congress alone getting gets absolute majority is a almost an impossibility. This is based on present ground realities. There is sufficient time before the elections, and factors can change which can influence electorate.

It is unfortunate that a personality like Modi has to compete with Rahul Gandhi. The Congress President is still immature and he doesn't have any experience in ruling the country. He is the grandson of Indira Gandhi is the only qualification he had. Whereas Modi is a seasoned politician who runs the Gujarat government as CM for almost 20 or more years. We have seen this four years as PM of the country. In all respects, he is much better than his predecessor Mr Manmohan.
    I feel there are many chances and by all means, Modi is going to be the PM even in 2019. I don't think Indians are so foolish to vote against a performing PM. Anyhow, I pray that a situation like that of Karnataka should not happen in Central government where a party having even less than 1/4th of the total seats ruling the country.

drrao
    always confident

There has been discussions and debates as to who will lead us in 2019. Surely BJP only and our PM Modi would continue to be the PM again. This is for many reasons. Leave the Internal politics for a while, India is now targeted by the ultras who who want to create tension now and then and the situation in Kashmir is very fluid. For that a formidable leader with guts need to be there in the seat of PM. Rahul Gandhi sides with Pakistan as Congress and its leaders proved again and again talking in favor of that country for no reason. And India's foreign policy with many countries is on the rise and going, and if another leader elected as PM, all those agreements would be put on the hold. And what I fear that the corruption is under better control now and if other parties allowed to rule this country, then we are again pushed to the corrupt country list. So for all those sake Modi must continue for at least two decades.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments