You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Festivals

Eid Mubarak greetings to all

By forgetting religious differences, we should treat each one as our brothers and sisters. Every religion advices the same thing that is 'God is one'. In the Holy Quran, it has been told that just as you are expecting God to forgive your mistakes, why don't you forgive mistakes of others? (24:22).

Happy Eid Greetings to all!
    Happy Ramadan to all ISC members. I think Ramadan is celebrated today in Kerala and in the other states it will be celebrated tomorrow. The month-end fast will come to an end with tomorrows festival. As expressed by the author the greatness of an individual will definitely enhance when he is able to forgive the mistakes of others and forget those mistakes then and there itself.
    drrao
    always confident

I am also extending Ramadan greetings to all through this post. After 30 days of fasting, making donations to the needy, going through the entire Taraweeh prayers, many Muslims devote has once again showed that nothing can suffice the life when we live in peace and harmony and with other community members. I could see yesterday evening after sighting of the crescent, there was whole lots of exchange of Happy Ramadan greetings among the Muslims and also from the Hindus. These kind of festivals gives ample chance for all the religions to mingle and live in harmony.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

On the joyous occasion of Eid ul-Fitr, warm wishes to everyone. Eid Mubarak!
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

It is not happy Ramadan it is happy Eid. Ramadan was started in the month of May and ended on 15 June. Now the first day of next month Shawwal is celebrated by the Muslims as Eidul Fitr (Mithi Eid) and sawaiyya is prepared. It is a very tasty dish made up of milk, sawayya and different dry fruits.
    Happy Eid to all. All of you are invited to taste sawayya at my home. I cannot send you it by carrier as it is in liquid form.

Honesty is the best policy.

Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala,

Many thanks for extending your gracious hospitality invitation.
    (the form of greetings has been corrected in the thread)

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Ramadan is the month. Ramadan month is over. Today Eid-ul-fitr is celebrated to mark the end of Ramadan fast (Roza).
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.