You must Sign In to post a response.
Have analytical skills? Bring them to the fore and solve these riddles, submitting your entry by 8p.m. tomorrow.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Brain-teasing Riddles: answer, quick!

Quick! Check the 2-page attachment of the Word doc. for six brain-teasing riddles to solve.

Send me the answers to my gmail ID @iscmecontests. Do not post the answers in this thread.

There are 2 parts -
    (1) Part A is 6 riddles.
    (2) Part B is the unscrambled word formed by putting together the first letter of each answer of Part A.

A member can submit an entry only once. Send your entry to my gmail ID as mentioned above and then submit a response to this thread.

Closing time: 8p.m. tomorrow, 17th June 2018 (IST).

Cash prizes:
    1. The first 3 participants who gets the maximum points the earliest will each win Rs.50/-.
    2. The next earliest entry with the maximum points gets Rs.40/-.
    3. The next gets Rs.30/-.

Additionally, all participants will get the points and cc for correct answers as per what is mentioned.

Hurry!
  • Brain-teasing riddles (159621-1-Brain-teasing-riddles.doc)
    ME,
    Just now I have sent the answers to the riddles. Please acknowledge the receipt of the same. I look forward to seeing the answers at the earliest. I thank you for the contest.

drrao
    always confident

Madam,
    I have sent the answers right now. Kindly acknowledge.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Gave my brain some post-supper exercise. Just mailed my answers. Interesting clues. Let's see whether I have the right analytical skills.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

I too have sent my response . I found this riddle easier. It was a good exercise to my brain.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Madam,
    I have sent my answers by email at 09.19 pm.

I have sent my response a few minutes ago.
    Never spend what is not yours!

Hello,
    I sent my answers.

Live life Kingsize!

Hello,
    I sent my entry for this on the mentioned email id.
    Please confirm the receipt.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

I have just sent my entry for the contest. Please acknowledge for the same.
    Honesty is the best policy.

I have just sent my entry for this contest.

Entries received so far:
    1. Dr. Rao
    2. Juana
    3. Partha
    4. Aditya
    5. Venkiteswaran
    6. Bala
    7. Joyshree
    8. Padmini
    9. Hakimuddin
    10. Aliasgar

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

I have sent my answers to the above-mentioned e-mail id. Kindly acknowledge.

Soundharya, I have received your entry. Only 11 entries - disappointed!
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Sorry, just saw the contest this evening and sent in my answers now.

Natarajan, I have received your entry. The contest is now closed. The points will be tallied & the winners will be announced soon. Thank you, all those who participated.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum