You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the week 3rd June – 9th June’18 (Winners)

Now we are announcing the winners of the TOW contest for the week 3rd June – 9th June'18.

The Winner of the TOW is –
    Neelam for the thread - Be funny but choose your words wisely

It is decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1. ABShivkumar for the thread - Where have all the jingles of bangles gone?
    2. KVRR for the thread - Be an explorer outside the internet
    3. Ved Prakash Anand for the thread - What if God agrees to each one of our thoughts?

The winners will get 60 pts and 60 c.c each while the Special prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Congratulations to all the winners. Members, please join us to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations Neelam for winning the TOW award by contributing your unique thought in a unique way. I also extend my wishes to all the special prize winners.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Ms. Neelam for winning the TOW award for the last week with a brilliant thread. Appreciations to all the Special Prize winners for their thought-provoking thread.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Congratulations to Neelam for winning TOW award 3rd June to 9th June 2018. I also want to congratulate ABShivkumar, KVRR and Ved Prakash Anand for winning special prizes of TOW .
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the winners and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Neelam for being the winner of TOW award for the week 3rd June to 9th June 2018. My congratulations also to Shivkumar, KVRR and Ved Prakash Anand for winning special prises. I hope they will continue their good work and win many more such prizes in the coming weeks.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Neelam for winning the TOW contest 3rd to 9 June 2018. Hope you continue to contribute more with ISC.

Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest. All the best for the future.

My hearty congratulations to Neelam for being declared as the winner of the Thread of the week award. I also congratulate the Special prize winners ABShivkumar, KVRR and Ved Prakash Anand.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Thanks to you all for your congratulatory messages. Congratulations to the other winners of TOW.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

Congrats to Neelam for winning the tow contest and also best wishes to special prize winners Shivakumar,. KVRR. and Ved Prakash and the entries were best and needed recognition.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Madam. thanks a lot for the special prize. I feel elated, though I do know that I have miles to go.

In the meanwhile, please do tell me, if the cash credits and the points are kept in a separate account. If not, please do add them to my tally. I am not too sure if this has been done. Thanks a million, once again, and I do plan to contribute in a far better way in the days and months to come. Thanks to each member for the kind words of appreciation.

Hearty congrats to Neelam, the winner and to the special prize winners, Sivakumar, KVRR and Ved Prakash! Hope you all will keep on posting such quality threads.

The rewards as announced have been duly credited.

'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Congratulations Neelam on the Thread of the Week award and to all the other special prize recipients. Good to see interesting topics being discussed on the Forum. Keep up the good work, and hope to see more of you.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Congratulations to all the winners!

AB Sivakumar: there is no separate account for prizes & awards. Everything earned and won goes into your profile account's earnings only. You can use the recalculate feature at your Dashboard page to check for updates of points and cash credits each time a post is approved or an award/prize is credited. The 'Gifts and Awards' tab at your profile account will reflect your prize money. In case any member does not see an award/prize credited within 3 days, it can be informed to us via a forum thread or by contacting the forum Lead Editor Saji Ganesh.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.