You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Development of Varanasi under Modi Govt

The condition of Ghats is now better than it was before and also new Ghats are being constructed
    Better electricity in the city since there were a lot of cases regarding the theft of electricity, now it has been reduced. A lot of electric rickshaws has been introduced and along with that Pink rickshaws has also been introduced for the safety of Women Varanasi Station has also renovated along with Madhuadih Station. Some new and proper Bus stops were constructed
    A place for Sanitation and public bathrooms were both constructed and reconstructed at some places to increase cleanliness.Pending Infrastructure are now being worked upon
    It is good that Varanasi is getting a facelift now which is the constituency of the present Prime Minister Modi.
    Recently my wife's sister and her family visited Varanasi. They were mentioning that the sanitation and cleanliness in Kasi improved a lot. These aspects are very important for places like this which are very busy with floating population. Introduction of electric rickshaws is also a good development. The main point to be noted and appreciated by many is the cleanliness at the Ghat. I understand all the ghats are cleaned and maintained well. I hope this will further develop and attract many more people from foreign countries also which will give us more recognition and help to earn some forex also.
    The temples are to be maintained further well in this place. Prope queues and intervention of Panda while people are going for Darshan and improper maintenance of the area are to be changed and a people-friendly atmosphere should be created for the pilgrims who visit this place.

drrao
    always confident

Karthik thanks for giving first hand information about the development of Varanasi when compared to the past. Since it is the prestigious constituency of the PM Modi, there need to be formidable development in these four years. We have been reading in social media that nothing has been done either in Varanasi or the Amethi which is the constituency of Rahul Gandhi. Nevertheless PM Modi must visit his constituency and see that overall developments takes place at least in these 10 months as the elections are fast approaching and he has to face the crowd and the voters with confidence.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

K Mohan its my pleasure sir, I am in Varanasi now and planning to visit Jayapur village which is adopted by PM Modi and will update about the village condition and what all development happening in the village very soon.

Also give the details of roads leading to the main temple in the town and how the lanes and by lanes leading to the temple are made bigger. Also mention about sprawling BHU which is famous for Hindu culture imparting.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments