You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Proud moment for us to do something good for our nation.

Yesterday I got one WhatsApp that PM Modi government has taken an initiative in order to come up with the Bank A/c in which whatever the citizen of India contribute including the fund transfer from the overseas would be dedicated completely to the welfare of the army personals & their families. The sum of the amount could range from Rs. 1 to the maximum of your interest & capability. We need to understand this that the Modi government has started a new scheme exclusively for the Indian Army Battle Casualties as well as for Weapon Purchasing.

The government has opened a bank account where people can donate funds directly to the Army Welfare Account which will be used for purchasing weapons for the Indian Army and providing facilities for war casualties.

Bank Details :
    BANK : SYNDICATE BANK
    BRANCH : SOUTH EXTENSION, NEW DELHI.
    A/C NAME : ARMY WELFARE FUND BATTLE CASUALTIES
    A/C NO : 90552010165915
    IFSC CODE : SYNB0009055

Adding that, the donations received in the fund will be utilized to pay financial assistance/grant to widows of our Battle Casualties, their next of kin and dependents.

Hope so that this wouldn't be part of any political agenda for any of political parties & would appreciate this action & will also come up altogether in support of this.

Ved.zip

Delete Attachment

It is a good initiative by the government to collect funds from the public as per their capacity. The so collected money will be utilised for the defence purchases and for the welfare of the Army and their families. It is good to know that. If they give IT exemption for such donations we can expect more contributions from the public,
    But how to make sure that this money will be utilised for that mentioned purpose and will not be misused. This is the doubt a common man will get as in our country everybody knows how the leaders and authorities will make everything for their self-benefit than the public. If this is prevented the scheme will be a success. Otherwise, people will not come forward to donate here as they don't want to lose their hard earned money to someone who doesn't deserve.

drrao
    always confident

Additional document attached for more clarification.

Army.pdf

Delete Attachment

Our defense budget is $ 52.5 billion,5th highest in the world. This budget is increasing 8% every year.
    Do we need another fund to buy weapons?

I love chocolates and ice creams!

What I suggest that from the government let it have some corpus fund set up by the central government and then seek donations from the public for the sake of battle casualties fund.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

#639787 / Mr. Neeraj,

In order to keep us intact of the vulnerabilities of our enemies these steps are taken & not to use them to acquire other's land. Pakistan is hesitating & China is not willing for any war just because we have enough resource now to defend ourselves.

First of all, I thank the author for providing the bank details. I hope, the willing Members of ISC will definitely note down the account number for their reference in future.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

• Sign In to post your comments