You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

An assignment completed almost successfully.

Today, I am taking rest at my home, after completing the five year term assignment with the Edappally Service Cooperative Bank, yesterday. It was indeed an experience for me who had worked as an University level teacher and researcher. The whole working climate was different. But I got full support from the Bank staff especially the Secretary of the Bank. Both the Secretary and the Asst. Secretary were happy when I joined there and they considered me as their teacher, approaching me for corrections and clarifications. I too welcomed the cooperation of the staff which helped introducing several new projects. The public, especially the members of the Society noticed the changes in the working of the Bank and came forward with more deposits. At the time when I took the charge the total deposit was Rs. 70 crore approximately. Now the same is Rs. 177 crore.
    Other physical developments also are there. So with satisfaction I am quitting the Bank's headship.
    Congratulations to you for completing the assignment very successfully. It gives immense pleasure to all when they are successful in their assignment and leads the organisation to new heights. Really your efforts are praiseworthy and the bank will follow the way you have taught and progress further. I wish you will take up more assignments like this make them progress well. Wish you all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations on completing an assignment with success and satisfaction. Bets wishes for you on all your future ventures .

Some times the face value of a person makes the things easy. Your cordial relations with officers and good cooperation from the fellow workers in the bank has enabled more attraction of new customers with good deposits and thus your task has been completed. What I feel that they should have given you extension of service so that the cooperative bank can sustain further development. Now that you had demitted the office, those who have deposited money shall certainly inquire about you and that will pave way for calling back you again at least as a honorary manager to convince the depositors.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments