You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Today on 21.06.2018, the world is celebrating the fourth International Yoga Day: - Congratulations.

This is one of the proud moments for us as we are witnessing the fourth International Yoga Day. Today when I went on to the park for routine exercise I delighted to see the people in large numbers & in different groups were performing the Yoga.

Although I am delighted from within but also surprised of the fact that we didn't have any of the leaders from the past which may have introduced our culture to the world? But see the world has accepted this as an invaluable asset & also declared this day as the World Yoga day. Pl. read a bit of history in the below para.

"On 27th September in his address to the UN general Assembly, Indian PM Narendra Modi urged the United Nations General Assembly for adopting 21st of June as an International Yoga Day. According to him Yoga is an invaluable gift of India's ancient tradition to world, which should be practiced to bring harmony between man and nature. On December 11, 2014, India's permanent representative to the UN, Ashok Mukherjee introduced the draft resolution in UNGA. The resolution was adopted by 177 member countries and 175 countries co-sponsored the resolution. On December 11th the UN general Secretary officially declared 21st June as the International day for Yoga".

So do you still believe that PM Modi is not working?
    I have uploaded few of the pictures of today's morning of the park nearest to my locality. Pl. come up with more pictures if you too have in your camera.

Delete Attachment

Today morning I raised a thread on this yoga day. The Editor concerned has deleted it saying that already one thread is there which is posted by Mr T M Sankaran. So I feel this will also get deleted or closed by the Editor. Maybe Editor may overlook this thread. I don't know.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.