You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Today is the World Music Day

Indeed, music is the best thing which is first created by the nature and then carried out by the human. From animals horn to current musical instruments, it is intriguing how we have improvised and reinvented different kind of musical instruments. It is an art in which every human being is connected whether directly or indirectly.

So, let's tuned ourselves for some music today.
    Congratulations to all the music lovers on the occasion of the world music day. Music brings us happiness. Music is loved by even small kids and also by animals including snacks. There are different musical instruments and different people practice on different instruments. Thesen days some instruments have emerged which can be used like all other musical instruments.
    A good singing is a God's gift. The voice of some people suits singing and they will become masters in singing. SP Balasubrahmanyam is one such gifted singer who can sing any type of song very attractively.

drrao
    always confident

It was from two special music clips-one audio and one video- that came in my whatsapp message that I came to know that today is the World Music Day. One of them was a music clip from the archives of All India Radio.I really enjoyed it and thus my day started in a special fresh way.
    Though I have not learned any vocal music or musical instrument, I know that there is music in me. In fact there is music in everyone and everything around us in nature. It depends on our mood, situation , attitude and a little effort to discover it. I consider that those who can produce good music are blessed people.

I always feel tune as a treasure and though I am not a musician by any means I am a die-hard fan of listening to music. Always my life passes listening to some sort of music like cine music, Carnatic music etc., And always I remember a quote which says 'If music be the food of love, play on, Give me excess of it' from my childhood without knowing who said this and only today when I googled it, it says it is quoted by William Shakespeare.
    Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Great to know the importance of this day as any of us fond of music in one form or the other and for many of us music is the sole companion when we are down and shattered. Music is great.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments