You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Points not updated in resource section

Yesterday I got 60 points for this article but points not updated in the resource section. When I checked the total points of resource in this month I found only 25 points but actually, I have received 85 points in resource section in this month. Please look at the matter what is wrong?
    Please look at this matter. Please visit and check the points in the resource section.
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/members/TopPerformersbyDate.aspx?StartDate=06%2f23%2f2018&EndDate=06%2f23%2f2018
    I have got 85 points this month but it shows only 25 points.
    Please check and do needful.

Honesty is the best policy.

Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala,

The scoreboard at your profile page clearly does show 85 points for resources. The URL you have given above is of just one day and not of the entire month of June up to today. Recheck, please here , selecting 1st June to 23rd June for the calendar dates.

Also, note that if on a particular day you get some points & cc credited and you do not see it reflected right away or after even using the recalculate feature at your Dashboard, you could log out and log in again & then check. A technical glitch during the first check may create a muddle.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Yes, madam,
    The link you provided me show 85points but the link which I have provided in my thread does not indicate 85 points it only indicates 25 points. Please check by selecting 1 June to 23 June and resource section.
    Please see the below attachments.

Delete Attachment

Delete Attachment

Ok, now I got it! You are referring to the list of 'Top Performers by date'. You could have mentioned this at the first instance for a better clarity on the issue. I will enquire with Tony Sir to clarify.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thanks, madam.

Madam,
    Have you enquired about the matter? There is no change in the points. I will get a loss of 120 points at the time of RSB if the problem is not solved.

Yes, Hakimuddin, I did follow it up with Tony Sir. He has spent a while trying to figure it out but unfortunately has not been able to pinpoint the exact source of the problem. I will let him know today about the valid point which you have raised about RSB and request him to respond directly in this thread.

Thank you very much, madam.

My two articles are also approved so total points for article section is 185 but it indicates only 125 points.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.