You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Image Attachment Test

Please see the Word doc. attached to this thread with the image in it. I request 7-8 members to let me know if they are able to download the attachment and if the image in it is clear. I would like members to also check this via a smartphone since some of you work on contests on your phone directly.
  • Image Attachment Test (159718-1-Image-Attachment-Test.doc)
    Yes, Vandana madam. I am able to download and also able to see the clear image in laptop and smartphone (Samsung J7).
    Honesty is the best policy.

Managing editor, I am able to download the message on my laptop and on my mobile also. the picture is clear and visible. This is for your information.
    drrao
    always confident

Yes Madam , It is able to download and open with a clear image
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

The image downloaded on my Smartphone is clear.

Congrats Vandana. Your attempt is successful. Yes, I can download and view the image (flowers) on my laptop.
    No life without Sun

Yes, I can see those four beautiful flowers on my laptop.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Yes I can able to download the image attachment and also could see the image shared by you and no problem from my end.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks, everyone for your input.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum