You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the week 10th June – 16th June’18 (Winners)

The Winner of the TOW contest for the week 10th June – 16th June'18 is –
    Manoj Chaurasia for the thread - Social media has subverted the meaning of real news

It is decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1.Partha K for the thread - Stories from the Mahabharata-Advice-of-Bhishma about women
    2. Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao for the thread - Can we say TV is entertainer these days?

The winner will get 60 pts and 60 c.c each while the Special prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Congratulations to all the winners. Members, please join us to congratulate the winners.
    Hearty congrats to Manoj for winning the tow of the week contest and also applause to Partha and Dr Rao for winning the special prize with their nice tow topics . Keep going.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to Manoj Chaurasia for winning the thread of the week award 10th June- 16 June 2018. I also want to congratulate Partha K and Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao for winning special awards for thread of the week award.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to Manoj Chaurasla for being the winner of the Thred f the week award for 10th June to 16th June 2018. I also congratulate Partha K and Dr. N. V Srinivasa Rao for being the winners of Special award.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulation to all the winners of Tow contest. The contents are great and they deserves to win the Tow of the week.
    Hackers never learns but always wins!

My Congratulations to Manoj for winning the Thread of the week award for the week 10th June to 16th June 2018. My congratulations to Partha K for winning the special award. I wish them all the best and hope they will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days. I like to thank ISC for considering my thread also for the special award for the week. Thank you all.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners for this TOW awards. The good contributions during the week are well recognised by ISC and I wish the winners will keep their tempo with same spirits and we will also get good compositions to read.
    All the best and keep it up.

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congrats to all the winners of the TOW for their respective awards.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the winners. Why is the title in the grey font color? I thought grey would be for deleted threads.

Congratulations to all the winners (including me) for the ToW awards. Some of the threads are, as usual, very thought-provoking. As presently I am reading some lesser-known interesting events of the Mahabharata, I have tried to share new information with the Members of ISC. This particular thread of mine is one such tread.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

My hearty congratulations to Manoj Chaurasia for being declared as the winner of the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate Partha K and Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao for getting the special prizes. Wish the winners to get more awards in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congratulations to Manoj Chaurasia, the winner of the TOW contest for the week 10th to 16th June '18 and to the special prize winners Partha. K and Dr. Srinivasa Rao! Keep up the good work.

The cash rewards and points have been credited to the winners.

'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.