You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India

Is India reaching its past glory under PM Mr. Narendra Modi ?

Yes in my point of view India is reaching it's past glory, these are the few examples
    1. Yoga & Meditation was the root of our society and PM had taken Yoga to an international level.
    2. India is becoming the hub for the Medical students and students are coming to India to pursue their medical course.
    3. India is becoming one of the favourite tourist destinations & its ranking is improving year by year.
    4. India is achieving its past glorious position of Vishwa Guru as India & many Indians are leading the world in their respective field like India leading the world in Green Energy initiative, Green Energy Initiative.

You can also give some feedback on this and correct me if I am wrong at any point.
    Nalin Madhav,

Welcome to ISC. You are requested to please check beforehand the topics raised in the forum to avoid repetition of discussions on the same topic. You may be putting different text, but if the core topic is the same, kindly avoid. This particular topic about what good the PM has done or the shortfalls of the Central Govt. with him at the helm has been discussed many times recently. Hence we are locking this thread.

My advice to you would be to browse through the forum threads of back pages and/or use the Search tool and see if a topic has been discussed before posting about it.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.