You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Competition Entries

Dream is not that which you see while sleeping. It is the thing that does not let you sleep.

As we all know that dream-catcher catches the dreams. but there is no guarantee that the dreamer will see good dreams. Actually, our Dreams are those thoughts which couldn't be fulfilled in an entire day. In my Personal experience, a person lives his fantasy which he can't achieve in reality but a good person takes his dreams as a challenge, complete the necessary task and achieve the goal.
    Our formerly President DR. APJ Abdul Kalam said about dreams that - "Dream is not that which you see while sleeping. It is the thing that does not let you sleep."

Entry to TOW Topic "Dream Catcher"
    You Dream first and then start achieving that. If you can't dream you can't be a good achiever. It is real that when you have a strong desire for achieving something and if you are not able to reach the goal, you can't have a good sleep. Even though you try to sleep your sleep will be not comfortable and you will be dreaming about the goal only.
    A person should have high ambitions and he should try to achieve his ambitions by planning and working hard. This what our Ex-President and The Missile man of India, Sri A P J Abdul Kalam was always preaching. A real person who is strongly desired to win will never sleep without winning the task.

drrao
    always confident

This quote of India's former President, Late APJ Abdul Kalam, has inspired thousands of young men and women in India to pursue their dream. I am really glad that the author has taken up this statement for the ToW topic. The more people pursue their dream, the more developed the country would be.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Yes I agree with the author that some times we dream such a thing which is hard to think and digest and if we reveal to others also they will laugh . But that is the power of the dream and that makes us to bother much.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments