You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Problem in Sharing Link from my profile.

Dear All, Please help me. I've to submit my entry for TOW Contest "Dream-catcher", but I'm unable to submit my response over there in the form of a link. Please help me ASAP because the last date to participate in the contest is 30 June 2018.
    I advise you to go through the help topics. In that help topics, you will find 'How to provide a clickable link (HyperLink) in other pages. In that pages, the process of linking has been given very clearly. You can easily do that by following the procedure mentioned in that page.
    anchor text
    In the above link, you have to paste the URL of your thread in the space where URL is shown. Then you have to paste the heading of your thread in the place where anchor test is mentioned.
    Once you do that automatically you will get the link. It is nothing to do with the profile page. Please try and I think there will not be any problem.

drrao
    always confident

Link is not working

The link in my reply will not work. But you can try from the help topics and there the link is given you can take that by copying and pasting wherever you want. Try that way.
    drrao
    always confident

Done...
    Thanks, Sir
    That's the reason for sending you a virtual gift.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.