You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Sorry for the repetition

A recent thread of mine on the simultaneous election to the Lok Sabha and the States has been a repetition of some other threads. I did not read the previous ones and was merely guided by what I read in the Newspaper on that day. In fact, since I was out of station, I did not read the newspaper too. The missing link was obvious.

Any way, am sorry. Thank God, it has since been locked. I shall henceforth, go through recent posts and get to raise any thread.

Am sorry once again.
    Nothing to worry. Sometimes it happens. We don't do these actions intentionally and even though by oversight we do some mistakes, the Editors will take the required actions. But too many times doing the same mistake is not worthwhile. Anyhow it is good that you yourself expressed your regrets for the same. Sometimes it happens. Take it cool and go forward. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Mr. AB Sivakumar, I don't think we need an apology thread for repetitive threads. What would happen is members will feel compelled to reassure you and post their replies which in the true sense is not needed. If you still feel so, you can send a message to ME or the editors via ISC itself.

Forum is the testing ground for our understanding, writing, and even providing information to other members and in that process we may err, may raise duplicate post or even repeat some posts and for that we need not tender apology.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

AB Sivakumar,

I second the opinion of Natarajan, though not the second part. It is neither necessary to raise an apology thread nor communicate with the editors each time you mistakenly raise a thread. It is not required at all. What you do need to do is to learn what is acceptable and what is not, what should be repeated and what should not. So please do make some effort to understand the workings of the forum. Spend a day if necessary to go through the guidelines which are in the Help Topics and in the FAQs.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.