You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What made the editor of resources to delete my responses ?

My responses to the two resources were in my own words and purely adhering to the guidelines of the site. Today I was shocked to see two responses were deleted for no reason. In fact ISC must appreciate and encourage members visiting the resource page and reviewing the contents with their suitable responses, but what made the resource editor to delete my responses is the question which he or she can only clarify. I am appending the responses which can be read by the members and then decide.
    Here are the two responses which I submitted earlier and rejected by ISC resource editors.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Delete Attachment

Mr. Mohan, Anyone who will read your post will surprise the same way as you did. While other responses are kept, I fail to understand why your got deleted. You have not wrote out of the content and you should get to know where is the problem.

It is well known fact that responding to an article, we get points and to get point we reply to many articles. However, one has to be in the subject content while replying it.

As long as the comments are within the rules framed by the ME and other Editors from time to be followed for all our postings. Another point is that I remember in one of the thread ME advised that we need not comment on the author's article. But if we can add any points related to the subject that comment will be acceptable. If there are any points related to the topic which are not covered in the resource we can give those in our comments. As long as we are following these points we can be acceptable. However why your comments are deleted is to be explained by the concerned Editor only or ME. Please wait for their answer.
    drrao
    always confident

Checked. Please refer #5 of the guidelines mentioned in this FAQ thread on article responses .
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.