You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Query on job Rejection

Dear Editors (Job section)

There are about 10 of my posts in job section are rejected without any reason. Due to this rejection my posting rights is in 5 day restriction mode.

Sir, I am interested to know what are the reasons for rejection of my job posts.
    [Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

@Mohan sir ,
    You are right sir. These types of activities can distract our contributors

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Sir, I too got this problem, and I think that this is not cool to disturb the genuine contributor of this site, I too raise my voice please stop this nonsense and remove my and Phagu Mahato restricted access on job section.
    live happily in every situation of life

Phagu Mahato,

I have checked a few of them. In the job posts which were deleted you are providing fake information. That is, you are giving details which are non-existent in the print advt. Just one example is the post for KSK Academy, Delhi. Where in the print advt. is it written "Candidates must possess excellent command over spoken and written English with excellent academic background having good communication skills , Knowledge of computer." ? Do enligten us.

In fact, what was relevent has not been mentioned, namely the eligibility criteria for the post of Vice-Principal.

You will now just have to wait out the restriction for job posting. If you continue to provide fake details, your posting permission will be permanently removed. Please take care in what details you provide. If eligibility criteria is not given, then say so in your job post, that it is not mentioned in the print advt. Do not simply put the same criteria for any and every post, merely copy-pasting details from one post to another just to make the post look lengthy.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Babu Saroj,

I will respond to your thread there. You stated, "please stop this nonsense". The shoe is on the other foot. Stop posting "nonsense" (fake details, copied content) and there will be no restrictions.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

I simply don't understand if there is a problem with our posts then why they restrict us, if they know that if we are doing something which is against the site policy, why don't they teach us, why don't they warn us, I think instead of making us educated about something they just restrict us, I am a learner if I do something wrong I will accept that and try not to repeat again and again. We are not god we are human and human does mistake, teach us how to do and I promise that we will do exactly the way you will teach us.

Dear Mam
    I respect all of you as well as I like to contribute on this section. Nowadays contribution on job section become part my daily, But I have seen that too many posts of senior members have used similar types of information therefore I used these types of content in description box.I accept my mistake.

Phagu Mahato

I too accept my mistake please forgive us.

You can learn from another's approved post the way to present it, but obviously, you should not simply put the same text. Please check if it is applicable to the vacancy which you have posted.

You will both be given another chance. Phagu Mahato - your posting access got removed due to the automatic system so it will allow you to resume after that 5-day gap. Babu Saroj - you will be able to resume on 1st July.

Thanks Ma`m for giving opportunity and clear my misunderstanding on job section.
    Phagu Mahato

Respected vandana ma'am you said that my restriction on job posts will be removed on 1st july but today is 2nd july still now it is not removed, please remove my restriction from job posts..

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.