You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Restricted Access on job section please help.

Respected editors and admin,
    please remove this restriction from my job posting area, I have got only two rejection of my job posts and on which I think is of no valid reason or evidence.
    This is seriously a waste of time on the members who are eagerly wanting to do something for the site.
    Please remove this restriction as fast as you can so that I can start my work fast.
    This is really so annoying I want to work but the circumstances which the editors have created for me is really so pathetic.
    live happily in every situation of life

Babu Saroj,

Your response above is uncalled for. You could have waited for the issue to be checked out and responded to by an editor of the jobs section or by me. Please don't get all hot under the collar each time there is a rejected post. Have some patience and understanding that (a) we cannot necessarily immediately deal with things; (b) there is bound to be some valid reason for a rejected post.

Regarding your posts: It seems you have been posting copied content. While you may be partially providing accurate details, in so far as giving eligibility criteria and application closing dates, you are not giving the true picture overall. You seem to be picking up content from various job portals and posting the exact same text as they appear there. You see, that text is erroneous and not really in the original advertisement or the original recruitment notification. Your restriction to post jobs stands as of now.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

At least, remove the restriction and if not then how much time it will take to get unrestricted, so that I can contribute and let me clarify you ma'am I haven't copied but I have provided what exactly is there in job notification details, so that the viewers can get clearly what they exactly have to do and what is required.
    Two of my posts have been rejected, First one is by my mistake I have put the other jobs details in wrong job posts, and the second one is below please teach me what is wrong in the posts.
    May I know what is copied over here: National Health Mission is looking for Executive Engineer, Deputy Engineer, DEO Posts in Mumbai.

so that I can improve myself

Babu Saroj,

You have copied the text of 'how to apply' from elsewhere. See yourself the text with the words "Log on to NHM Delhi Careers Page". Is the job you posted about NHM Delhi? Does the NHM Delhi website have this vacancy at its career page? Isn't it obvious that you are merely copy-pasting some text from somewhere and simply using it as a standard text?

After that, you have given another URL. If that is the official notification, where is all that text in it about which you have written with relation to the application process? And is there a written exam for all the posts?

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

I think I have mismatched with another job post. I will really keep this in my mind in future.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.