You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Guidelines & Policies

Accuracy in job posts mandatory

Those of you are submitting jobs please note that your posting permission to the section will be removed if you submit content which is not accurate. Whether you take it from an official recruitment notification or from a print advertisement, ensure that not a single sentence is inaccurate or fake. The eligibility criteria, job location, work profile, application process, etc should be mentioned exactly as it is, to the T.

If the eligibility requirements are too many (as, for example in some government jobs), then at least mention the main qualifications, experience and skills and say to check the detailed notification.

If the eligibility criteria is not given in the source, then don't fake it or assume it is the same as for other similar vacancies. Simply say that it is not specified.

If the contact numbers are not provided, just put "not provided" in the box. If it is possible to do so, such as for a school vacancy, you may give one contact no. which is available at the official website, but then mention accordingly as (as given at website) in that box. Be careful, though, not to give direct contact numbers of CEOs, Directors and just about anybody when posting private company jobs. Better to keep the box blank. Ditto for email IDs.

Be honest. Do not simply add text merely to give the impression of a lengthy post and gain extra points. We do not give points based on length. Make sure that you follow the advisory given through these FAQs and you will get your job posts approved quickly.

Most important: Do not mislead candidates, please.

Those who have any queries related to jobs' posting can submit a query to this thread.
    Accuracy and to-the-point information is necessary not only in Job section but everywhere, Accurate, relevant and to-the-point answer to the questions always get more points and cash credits.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Thanks Vandana Ma`m for update information about how to submit job notification .
    It is an importance section in ISC. I hope that every member who has interested in this section should be try to follow these instructions.
    But Ma`m, I have seen that same job notification in same newspaper reprinted after few days. have a question , how much days should be gap in re-post between two same notification

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Many Many Thanks for updating terms and conditions. These terms should be applied on posting the jobs.

Madam, Five of my job posts are moved to pending state stating that ""Reason: could not find the job post in the link provided". " and "Reason: Please provide the exact link of the job post". I have given links to those posts in this thread:Guidance required for providing exact links to Job posts.

There is no option to copy the image link in these newspapers. I request you to guide me how to give exact links of job posts from these newspapers.

Regards,
    Ramya

Ramya - We are checking it out. Please ensure that you give correct links, otherwise it is very time-consuming to locate your posts.

Babu - It would be best not to re-post a repeat vacancy to avoid duplication of content. It is advisable to wait for at least 20 days or so. Further, when posting a second time, change the text wording a bit so that it is not the same as the earlier one.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Madam here are the links to my pending posts:

1. NTT, PRT, TGT Teachers Job Vacancies at S.G.N Public School, Nangloi

2. Professors Job Vacancies at Gitarattan International Business School, Rohini

3. Professors, Non teaching Positions Job Vacancies at Jnanavikas Institute of Technology, Bangalore

4. Walk in Interview for Teacher Job Vacancy at Snehasagar English Medium Residential School, Yellapur

5. Lecturers, Lab Instructor Job Vacancies S.E.A College of Science, Commerce & Arts, Bangalore

Regards,
    Ramya

Madam, two of my job posts are rejected yesterday. I haven't gave any wrong details in these two job posts and I also given newspaper links to these job posts. I want to know the reason for deletion. Here are the links to those job posts:

1. Professors Job Vacancies at Swami Vivekananda Institute of Technology SVIT, Secunderabad

2. Ashoka Business School, Yadadri Careers for Professors, Associate, Assistant Professors Job Posts

Regards,
    Ramya

Ramya,

I will check out all of them & clarify with the Jobs' editors the reason. Give me some time.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Ok Madam.
    Regards,
    Ramya

@Vandana Mam
    I have been in 5 day restricted mode since 25th June 2018. Please clarify when will I got my posting rights in job section automatically .

Phagu Mahato

@Ramya,
    Your Job posts have been approved now. Please ensure that the reason for sending the post to 'Pending' status is clarified and resubmitted. Otherwise, it would be difficult to the other editor who reviews it in the absence of the regular editor who earlier reviewed the post to link the query and your action.

@Babu Saroj,
    Your posting rights have been restored. Please adhere to the policy/guidelines.

Regards,
    Jagdish

Ok sir, thanks for approving. And I want to know for those newspapers, in which we can’t give direct page link the job, can we give main newspaper link and page number where the job vacancies are posted.
    Regards,
    Ramya

I also interested to know about the answer of Ramya Questions , how to post job notification from those newspapers which has no any option for PDF/JPG/JPEG links

For Example I want to post job notification from paper.hindustantimes.com/epaper/viewer.aspx
    Please Guide us, how to post these advertisement?

Phagu Mahato

Yes, authentic current vacancies from an e-paper are allowed even if the direct jpg image is not available. You need to clearly state 'Reference: XYZ (name of paper), city, date, page number' and then give the URL of the e-paper as well. The editor should be able to easily locate it as per the date, edition and page number you have provided. If it is not accessible or is not on that page, then the post will be rejected.

It is also advisable to check via the search box if the vacancy has already been posted by another member as well as under 'new posts', before submitting.

Furthermore, note that those who are regular contributors to the jobs section submit vacancies of specific e-papers and of specific editions (cities), so you could avoid selecting the same. That way, it would be easier for you to avoid rejected posts & subsequently avoid being blocked from further submissions of jobs.

Thank you for clarifying my doubt Madam.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.