You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

I can’t reconcile the number

No article of mine is pending. All my article responses have been reviewed. Same goes for my answers to the questions. All of these have been reviewed and points (and cash credit) have been given. The information updates figure in My India sub-section has been updated. Even then, there is a huge gap.

In ISC, one scoreboard is showing my points tally as 46050 (without considering the present thread). Another scoreboard shows my point tally as 45857. There is a huge gap of 193 points. Despite my every effort, this gap is not reducing.

The concerned Editor may kindly check and explain the reason of this gap. Despite my efforts, I am unable to reconcile it.
    Partha,

Let us know which two scoreboards are you referring to? Is it the same problem raised in this thread?

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Since constant review goes on in all the sections, especially the article section, the contents which are no more required are deleted to which the author may not have the tow. Hence the points keep reducing.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I am referring to my Profile scoreboard showing 46050 and Contribution scoreboard which now displays 45862.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Partha,
    I have forwarded your issue to the Webmasters for them check it out.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

After a week, I humbly request to look into the issue and take necessary action to minimize the difference, if complete reconciliation is not possible.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Partha,

I have sent your request again directly to Tony Sir. Please wait.

• Sign In to post your comments