You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Guidance required for providing exact links to Job posts.

Respected Editors,

Two of my job posts are moved to Pending state stating the "Reason: Please provide the exact link of the job post". Here are the links to my job posts.

NTT, PRT, TGT Teachers Job Vacancies at S.G.N Public School, Nangloi

Professors Job Vacancies at Gitarattan International Business School, Rohini

In these two posts, I have given the link to the main newspaper and mentioned the page number in which these job posts are posted. In this newspaper, there is no option to copy the image address. That's why I have posted the page number. In other newspapers, I am able to get the image address by right-clicking and selecting the "copy image address". But in the Hindustan newspaper, that option was not showing. How can I give the exact link of these job posts? I request editors to explain to me how to get the exact link.
    Ramya, the section editors have been notified. Please wait for a response.

Since you are aware of the reason for the shifting of your posts to the Pending status and is asking for guidance to clear the matter, you should have worded the title and the thread accordingly so that editors take note and the same does not create any confusion.

'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Sir, three of my posts are also moved to pending state stating that "Reason: could not find the job post in the link provided". Here are the links to those job posts:

Professors, Non teaching Positions Job Vacancies at Jnanavikas Institute of Technology, Bangalore

Walk in Interview for Teacher Job Vacancy at Snehasagar English Medium Residential School, Yellapur

Lecturers, Lab Instructor Job Vacancies S.E.A College of Science, Commerce & Arts, Bangalore

In these posts also I have mentioned the main newspaper name and given the page number where these job vacancies are mentioned.

Regards,
    Ramya

Ramya,
    Can you post the same query as a response to this thread -Accuracy in job posts mandatory?

All the job-related queries would be attended in this thread by ME or any other Editor and this would be helpful to all the members. As of now, I am locking this thread.

Regards,
    Jagdish

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.