You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Name spelling issues

Hello team
    My name is Arun Kumar s , l have a question regarding spelling name issue, my father name is actually is Srinivas as all his ID cards contain the same name. But my education certificates contain father name as Srinivasa and my Aadhar card, pan card, voter ID as Srinivas. Is this a problem for me for applying any central government jobs / PSU?

Please suggest me a proper solution for it.
    Thank you
    Arun Kumar S,

Welcome to ISC. Please check out via our search box this issue's solution in our Ask Expert section. This similar query has been asked a number of times so you will surely get guidance to resolve your issue. In case you do find the guidance insufficient, then you may post your query in the Ask Expert section in the appropriate category and our members will help you out.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Already responded to by ME.
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.