You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Jokes of the day to enjoy

A bus stopped in a stop where the checking squad stand and checked alighting passengers. One person suddenly start run immediately after alighting. Squad persons run behind and catch him.Asked ticket but ashtonished by seeing he possess a valid ticket. On asking reason for his running the reply made them to further astonished. He told that he was just on ugency to go to office as he got late already.
    ############?###
    A man told his father in law casually that he would bright up his daughter with more intelligence.Father in law simply replied,'nothing problem but I would have to search bride groom equal to her level.
    ##############
    Teacher: which is anotherr animal stands in one leg similar to a crane?
    Student:man
    Teacher:man?how
    Student:when wearing a pant
    #####################
    Good jokes from Mr. Pattabiraman. I like the first one most. I heard the second one earlier.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Well... To be honest, it didn't even make me smile. Laughing is out of context. However, you can come up with more interesting jokes to make people laugh out loud.
    Hackers never learns but always wins!

Very humorous Mr. Pattabiraman .You made my day!
    Regards
    MG

As usual, the author has come out with some good jokes and just we can have a laugh for relaxation for a few moments. The second one is good really.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.