You must Sign In to post a response.
This thread is the Winner of the Topic based TOW contest for the week 24th Jun'18 - 30th Jun'18 - Dream-catcher
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I don’t need a Dream Catcher!

I never ever had complained about having bad dreams. I love dreaming and the most interesting part is to memorize them after getting up because I really find it difficult to recollect the dream completely. Other than 2-3 weird dreams I had in past, I always have beautiful dreams, that too without any dream catcher.
    My grandmother used to say that if we do good things, think good and have a good deed with others, we always have good dreams. And I guess that simple lesson is working like a Dream Catcher for me and I do not need an actual Dream Catcher.
    Science says that whatever you have stored in your subconscious mind create dreams when you sleep, so have good thoughts and you will definitely have better dreams, isn't it!
    Spread your hands for support, love and care and your life will be happier in real as well in dreams.
    Do you need a Dream Catcher?

This is my entry for TOW contest for the week 24th Jun'18-30th Jun'18 - 'Dream-catcher(s)'
    Irrespective of we having a dream catcher, for a performer and thinker during the day, the same thoughts would also make rounds in the night and hence the dreams would come automatically and we cannot gurantee as to good , average or bad dreams. By the way dream can be good , average and bad and it just happens as the illusions and wont going to happen in real. So one need not panic about the bad dream or some thing strange has appeared in the dream to which one need not take it serious issue. But when you share a bad dream with others, they create a commotion and that bothers you much.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

True. Whatever you have in your inner mind may reflect in your dreams. Many times it happens. When we try doing something during the daytime and we stuck with some problem even though we go for sleep our inner mind will be working on the same subject and sometimes these dreams may bring our some solution to your problem also. many people many times experience the same.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments