You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the week 17th June – 23rd June’18 (Winners)

Now it's time to announce the winners of the TOW contest for the week 17th June – 23rd June'18. Very much satisfying to note that there were some interesting and thoughtful threads discussed during this week. Hope to see more interesting discussions in the forum and let us make it more lively.

And the Winner of the TOW is –
    Vij for the thread - Should we at times try to live in old ways?

It is decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1. Neelam for her thread - Do you recognise these changes?

2. Neeru Bhatt for her thread - Is supermarket culture conducive to unnecessary purchases?

3. Ved Prakash Anand for the thread - When will we begin giving respect to our cultural heritage & national property?

The winners will get 60 pts and 60 c.c each while the Special prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Congratulations to all the winners! Members, please join us to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to Vij for winning the TOW award for the week 17th to 23rd June 2018. My congratulations also to special award winners namely Neelam, Neeru Bhatt and Ved Prakash Anand. I wish them all the best and I hope they will continue the good work and win many more such prizes in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Every week we have TOW contest results for which we are eagerly waiting especially those who have submitted threads on various issues. This week results are there and I congratulate all the contributors who have got these rewards and hope that they will continue their good work in ISC.
    Well done and all the best for your future efforts.

Knowledge is power.

Again another ToW award for Mr. Vij for his creative Forum thread! Congratulations to him. Appreciations to Ms. Neelam, Ms. Neeru Bhatt and Mr. Ved Prakash Anand for their special prize-winning threads. Carry on!
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Consistently tow award is being won by Vij for his creative Forum thread and congrats for the same and also best wishes to Neelam, Neeru Bhatt and Ved Prakash Anand for their special prize-winning threads. Superb.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to Vij for being declared as the winner of the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate Neelam, Neeru Bhatt and Ved Prakash Anand for getting the special prizes. Wish you all to get more rewards like this in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congratulations to Vij, the winner and Neeru, Neelam and Ved Prakash for the Special awards.

The rewards have been duly credited.

'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Hearty cingratulations to ToW award winner Mr. Vij for 17th June to 23rd June TOW contest and Congratulations to Ms. Neelam, Ms. Neeru Bhatt and Mr. Ved Prakash Anand for being the winners of special prize winnera for the TOW contest.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to the winner & the special prize winners of the TOW contest. Best wishes to future awards.

Hearty congratulations to Vij for winning TOW award 17th June -23rd June 2018. I also want to congratulate Neelam, Neeru Bhatt and Ved Prakash Anand for winning special prizes for TOW.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to Vij for winning the TOW award for last week. I also congratulate all the special prize winners in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the weekly winners for 17th-23rd June. Wonderful threads are coming out of keyboards! Let's keep up the good work & keep that forum pulsating with good topics & discussions therein.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

ISC is the best education websites to write and share your creative writings and eligible members are rewarded Thread of the Week award which is really intriguing for both newbies, and existing ISCians.

I congratulate all TOW winners for writing and sharing such an amazing thread the last week. I hope they will look forward on contributing more mind blowingly brilliant threads this week too.

Hackers never learns but always wins!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.