You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for May 2018

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of May 2018.

To view the Cash Credit details, you can visit our page: Revenue share bonus for May 2018.
    Congratulation to those who worked very hard and earned the revenue share bonus for the month of May.

Unfortunately, my name is not in the list. However, I believe that if I keep contributing, I will surely get the revenue share bonus for June.

Hackers never learns but always wins!

Congratulations to all Members whose names appear in this coveted list. I somehow manage to find my name in this list along with other illustrious Members of ISC.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations everyone who feature in the list of those getting the revenue share bonus for last month. Well done!

Yes, John, you can achieve that goal. I suggest that you start writing simple articles related to admissions since for articles you can earn better. Participate, too, in various contests to get a chance to earn a cash prize and boost your earnings (note, though, that the points through official reward programs are not considered for RSB).

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Today is the last day of June. As usual webmaster has announced the revenue share bonus for the month of May2018. Thanks to him for the same. I congratulate all who is not achieved the bonus. My thanks to webmaster for giving me also some benefit.
    drrao
    always confident

#640692, I am planning to contribute more articles once I reach diamond level. Most of my contents are moved to pending since I don't have proffing tools and most importantly, I am not a proficient and avid writer. I have just started to write and that inlucdes a lot of typos and grammatical errors.

Hearty congrats to all the members in the RSB winners list. Hard work never fails to provide you Revenue Share Bonus at ISC.
    No life without Sun

Hearty congratulations to all the members and editors who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of May 2018.
    Regards,
    Ramya

My Heartiest congratulation to all members who are in the list of Revenue Share Bonus for May 2018
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Thanks to webmaster for the announcing the revenue share bonus and I was benefited by rupees 528 this time. My congrats to every one who got the RSB this time and those missed , better luck next time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have made into the list of Revenue share bonus awardees. I wish the members to feature in this list for many months. Thank you Timmy Sir for the usual timely announcement.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the members who receive RSB for the month May 18. Fortunately, I also receive the RSB for the May 18. Thanks to ISC.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Thanks to the webmasters for the announcement of RSB. Congratulations to the winners, all the best for other members.

Don't you have Grammarly tools by which help you can skip those typo or grammatical errors? if don't, you should install it.

@Israr Ahmed Saifi, I recently installed a Grammarly app for Android but that requires an internet connection and that app is making my keyboard to lagging too much. I had to uninstall. After all, no proffing tools are perfect.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.