You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Competition Entries

My soft dream-catcher holding me strongly

My dear fellow ISCian,
    Recently, I wanted to present a good saree to one of my relative girl. I dreamed a saree which would perfectly match that good girl. Since I have no time to go out and get a saree, I thought of getting the same on line. I searched many suppliers like Amazon, Snapdeal, Naptol,shoppers stop etc. Finally, I could get the saree I desired and dreamt. After raising a thread about online purchases and the prices mentioned, I decided to buy it, and I ordered for it. After waiting for a week, I received it.

Now this dream catching saree is disturbing me both in my dream and in ISC Forum. I find only saree ads in my computer, and that tends me to click the ads as they are very very attractive. I don't wish to catch the saree, but I am caught by the saree, the once dream-catcher. Even my daily night sleep is filled with dreams of saree ads.

What to do to get away from the saree ads, my dear friends?
    This is one more classic example that what ever running in our mind during the day time would turn out as the dream and that is why the author is also getting the dream of saree ads always.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is believed that whatever we think about during our active daytime will be working on the inner mind of the person during the sleep also. This may reflect as a dream of the person. The same concept is explained well by the author in his post.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments