You must Sign In to post a response.
It's time to joyously celebrate yet another birthday of our site! Cheers!
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

IndiaStudyChannel.com is a Sparkling, exuberant 11-year old!

Dear friends,

As you know, we joyously celebrate the beautiful portal that is ISC each July. Let's do so again today, on her 11th Birthday.

Let's continue to commit ourselves to work together to develop ISC & take it to further success in the e-world.

Let's be steadfast in retaining our close bonds of friendship & familial ties, strengthening our camaraderie and keeping the ISC fires burning ever bright.

We can never give enough thanks to our wonderful Webmasters who are working behind the scenes to keep things going smoothly. A round of applause for them!

I'm very excited; hope you are too! Cheers to a sparkling ISC, our very own e-home!

This month we will have lots of fun things to do & surprises too ~ look out for it!
    Happy birthday to this 11-year-old mature website! On this occasion, I wish all the very best to the Webmasters, Managing Editor, other Editors and above all, the Members of this great website. I pray that the website becomes more famous all over India and in the Indian sub-continent.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Happy birthday Indiastudychannel for completing 11 successful 11 years. I am grateful to ISC for providing me with a great platform to show my writing skill and to share my knowledge with the world. All the best to Webamsters, ME, all the other editors and all the members of ISC for the success in future.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to ISC for being successfully viable in the field where there are numerous sites that attract its own followers. Kudos to the team behind the scenes to keep ISC unique.
    I would also say a big round of applause for the senior members and contributors who have been around for many years, helping ISC to grow.

Happy Birthday to you.....Happy Birthday to you.......happy birthday dear ISC.......Happy Birthday to you!!!!
    Really glad to see our family completing successful 11years.
    Ups and downs are part of every family and so is with ISC but anyways a monotonic life become boring after some time, isn't it? These Ups and downs are like spices which create an aroma and add on the taste in the life of ISC.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to ISC for completing the 11 sparkling years. Although I've joined recently yet I have to say that this is the best platform to improve writing skills and to make bright the name of our nation as well as ISC. I'm very thankful for the Perseverance and diligence of Managing Editor, Editor, Web Master and its members for making this site no. 1 in India.

Happy Birthday to you ISC, It is really a memorial day for members of this family. I wish, you to live a long life
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Very pleased to note that ISC has completed its eleven good years on this good earth creating a heaven like feeling. ISC kept me busy for the last 6 + years since 24 March 20 Eleven. I remained as a very sincere ISCian, and will continue to be an ISCian forever despite any odds that comes on my way. No doubt, our beloved Web Masters, John, Jose and Timmy are the great personalities on this earth who provided us ISC a big sea in which we are swimming/floating untiringly. Long live ISC, its WMs, ME, LEs, Es and Members.
    No life without Sun

Thanks to ISC and wish you a Happy birthday. I wish and pray to god ISC to celebrate 100 years.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Cheers from me too, for the good health of ISC. May ISC continue to surprise us with all the good things it has to offer. Yes, it excites me to think that I had been associated with ISC for the last 4 years out of its 11 years of fruitful existence. On this special Day for ISC, wishing every member the best.
    Patience and perseverance pays

It is great to know that ISC has completed 11 years. In the crowded sky of internet few stars remain shining while many are fading out now and then.

The quality of content and traffic to a site are becoming the main criterion for the success and development of a site and the members have a great role to play in this.

There are a plethora of sites in the internet where we can earn but there are a few where we can earn while we learn.

So I congratulate management of ISC, it's editors and all the members on this completion of 11 years and wish everyone a happy, nice and long creative time in ISC.

Knowledge is power.

Happy birthday to ISC, I wish you to keep growing making this family bigger and bigger not only in India but all across the world.
    Sharing knowledge promoting discussions and providing a platform for new and young writers to understand and showcase their talent.

"It is hardest thing in the world to be good thinker without being a good self examiner"

I am indeed very happy to note that the ISC is completing its 11th year and today entering into 12the year. My appreciations to all the people behind the success of this portal and the brains behind its progress. I Joined on this site in the same year. But due to some personal obligations, I discontinued the participation and from 2016 October I am here continuously.
    A great site with a lot of scopes for the people to learn and at the same time earn also. The members are providing good content and bringing traffic to the site through their good contributions. I wish all of them also all the best.

drrao
    always confident

Wishing India Study Channel a very Happy Birthday! May the journey continue for a very long time to come. Greetings to our WMs, ME and all valuable members who have made this day possible.
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

I've been a part of this family for two years now. Like any family, disputes are there here too. And we solve it right then too. Because we are all sharing a same goal.
    Let us remain thus forever

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Congratulations to the Webmasters and team ISC, on the successful completion n eleven glorious years.

I wish Tony and his team the very best, in all their endeavours. May you grow from strength to strength.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Great to know the 11 th year anniversary of this great site and congrats to the three webmasters for providing us with great platform to interact and put fourth our views and thoughts and thus create a niche for itself in the web world as the growing educational website of the world. And it is equally importance because I am having put almost nine years of service out of this eleven. In this nine years growth, I had learned a lot, typed a lot and above all established a name for myself and also the recognition this site has given to me was immense through the social media and net.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

"Ekbar jo maine commitment kardi, to main khud ki bhi nahi sunti..." Don't worry Vandana Mam, ISC members are committed to ISC. I am too. Happy Birthday ISC!!! We all love this platform.
    Live life Kingsize!

I wish India Study Channel a very Happy Birthday. I hope ISC will continue to celebrate its birthdays till the Internet exists in this world.

Our site has completed 11 fruitful years. Congratulations to those behind the channel. The brain behind this project has to be respected. The varieties of items included within the purview of the channel is covering almost every issues. Congratulations to everybody involved.
    I happen to be a member from April, 2009, that means this is the 9th year of learning through different sections of ISC. I learned several things from the respected members of this Channel. Let me take this opportunity to thank each one of them. Thanks ISC and the sincere personnel working behind.

T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Best Wishes for many many more happy birthdays for ISCs.
    Feel privileged to be associated with it for the last seven years, and expect to have many more years of association.

Happy Birthday to ISC and like to be associated with it for many many years.

Congratulations! to this wonderful site called ISC (India study channel), an amazing platform for them who wants to learn and earn. Indeed, the entire team of Webmasters and editors are behind this success, however, not to forget the knowledgeable and lovely members.

My best wishes to each and every one for this great successful journey. Hope we continue this growth year by years.

Happy birthday to ISC and I am feeling very thankful to ISC.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations & wishing many happy returns of this day. It's just since this Jan'18b that I have associated with ISC but feel regret that I couldn't get this site earlier. But still, be late then never. I have learned a lot & would want to continue to receive instructions from the experts so as to improve further.

Again, congratulating to the Webmasters and team ISC, on its successful completion of eleven glorious years. Best of luck.

Congrats and Happy Birthday IndiaStudyChannel.com on completing her 11th birthday which is indeed a very good news.

I have seen a lot of other sites, especially educational portal that pays to post doesn't last for five years. However, ISC has proved that it's one of the most genuine and India's best education portal sites where people can register or search any contents about education only at ISC.

Being here for more than four years, I can say that ISC is the database of educational information in India, be it from knowledge sharing articles to Jobs and Experts.

I wish ISC would continue its voyage for long enough.

Hackers never learns but always wins!

It is indeed a great accomplishment to complete 11 years of an educational website. Each and every ISCian's contribution is counted in this success. Everyone including the members, Editors, Managers and Webmasters are the reason for this successful journey. I wish ISC to grow to further and continue supporting the existing as well as future members.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Many many happy returns of the day ISC...May God bless this wonderful educational site to grow and celebrate more and more birthdays in the coming years.

• Sign In to post your comments