You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

No points allotted for village submission

On 16th May 2018 I had submitted an information update on a village 'Chhana' in Pithoragarh district of Uttarakhand state. It is published but no points are allotted.

I request the concerned editor to please look into the matter.
    Umesh, please wait as we check it out.
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Umesh,

Quite strangely, the post did not come up in the queue of edits & hence got overlooked. It has been approved now.

Please note: whenever raising an issue about a submitted post, please provide the URL for quick reference as sometimes it is difficult to locate it. Secondly, it is advisable to focus on contributing updates for the schools & college sections or submitting those which are not there. For now, it would be advisable not to give priority to the My India section.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Deleted.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Ok, noted. Thanks for resolving and clarifying the issue.
    Knowledge is power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.