"Are these the pathogens" I wonder,
    "to which the medications surrender?"
    Please prescribe a painkiller.
    Please describe my behaviour.
    I hope you can heal.
    I hope you can feel.
    I hope you can hear,
    With stethoscope, not ear.
    Because my heart is more fluent than my tongue.
    Wow nice rendition in poetic form as to the importance of a doctor to any person and also describing the greatness of the doctors who are the God to those who suffer from ailments and need their continued advise. Though many people elders claim that they have not visited any doctor nor taken the English medicine for ailments so far, but at the fag end of their life, they did confront with rare disease to which they are not accustomed to recognize to have the desi medicine and thus forced to go for the doctor reluctantly. That is the greatness of the doctors. Happy doctors day.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This might have been posted in the other thread raised by me on the same topic on Doctor's day. Now the Editors May lock or delete this post. However already the day is over and all the threads regarding the same may be locked by the Editors. However a good attempt by the author and I appreciate his talent.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.