You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Who can continue as Finance Minister of India- Arun Jaitley or Piyush Goyal ?

Ever since our Finance Minister Arun Jaiteley was hospitalized, PM Modi has delegated additional responsibility of Finance Ministry to Piyush Goyal. And due to post operative bed rest, Arun Jaiteley continued to be addressed as the Minister without portfolio and Piyush Goyal has been prominently mentioned and addressed as the Finance Minister. Now my question is, Piyush Goyal has earned the faith of our PM for his work as Coal Minister and Railway Minister and hence also given this additional charge. Who is your best choice to continue as FM for future- Jaitely or Goyal ?
    Mr.Piyush Goel is better man thanMr. Arun jaitly. Mr.Piyush Goel should continue as FM but Jaitly is not going to leave the post. If Modi failsto come back in 2019 Mr. Jaitly will be the reason for failure due to his non-popular policies.
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

I find Piyush goel an very active minister who can hold any portfolio in the government. If Arun Jaitley is medically unfit, Piyush Goel should continue as FM. I think, Piyush is a blue eyed boy of PM.
    No life without Sun

Even in Social media, people are preferring Piyush Goel as the permanent FM for the NDA government in future too as Arun Jaitely miserably failed to address the woes of people post demonetization.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments