You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Is there any link between the before and after the deaths of India winning matches in cricket?

If we keenly observe before starting an India series of a cricket or after winning the cricket series of India there is a bus collapse which results in a huge number of people will die or a train collapse or a Accidents which result from huge deaths. Do you think there is interlink between these deaths and of winning the cricket matches? Now also at the start of the England series, 55 people died in a bus accident and 11 people in one family died in Delhi. Knowledgeable members, please respond to the question.
    My God! What a thread! What is the level of superstition! Before deletion of this thread, let me congratulate the author for posting such a brilliant thread. What a fertile brain does he possess!
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

From the thread what I could understand that there are people who are spending overtime to bring in issues of superstition of high magnitude. Though the author may not be blamed for this reporting , but what I presume that in Internet such issues gets important and people go on discussing and even correlating the happenings in the past. By the way the performance of cricketers in any match is concerned with their intense planning and also the strength of the opposition team in each match and how come that can be co-related to any major accident that happens somewhere claiming many lives. Accidents, getting killed or dying are the happenings already decided and destined to each person and that cannot be stopped to which we cannot compare the performance of cricket players at any time and that is too much of superstitions.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I do not see any relationship between the events mentioned at all. Cricket is another game. It is as much a game of skill in as much as it is a game of luck. To try to relate the two is not justified. Accidents happen mostly because the drivers sleep on the wheel, or are unable to control the speed of the vehicle and so on. This kind of a superstition is really not good for the country.

Kindly do not give any importance to these kind of beliefs. These are two unconnected events. IPL for example, is not only a cricket game. It is economics. So many hundreds of thousands of people make money out of it. Let us not encourage such thoughts please.

In the world somewhere or other accidents will be happening. The reasons for these accidents are to be investigated and corrective actions are to be taken so that similar accidents may not happen again and again. But linking with Indian Cricket matches or ISRO rocket launches is no way correct. I feel this is a very unrealistic thinking on the part of the author. It is better search for recovery in the place where you have lost. That will give you a positive result.
    drrao
    always confident

Hahaha... If it happens once we cannot get even thought of it but if it happens every time then we have to suspect it... Only in India these two things only happen one is a useless rocket launching the other thing useless cup series win...
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

Doesn't matter to me & if the author feel this way than again doesn't matter to me. So chill out & enjoy because who knows that this could too be the case of which we are not aware of.

May be we can link this happening with the popular saying in Hindi that " Kuch paana hai tho kuch kona hain " so If India has to win in some tournaments , the people are giving their lives.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Don't pretend too much all people are not fools there are an analogy and Statistics subjects how you study these subjects if you really study these subjects you will know. The member who is now not accepting he accepted that when I raised similar thread before please remember once #641427 .....
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

• Sign In to post your comments