You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

From where to start posting articles

Hello Everyone,
    From where I can start my article posting?
    Welcome, Palak Patel on the best education site in the world. You have joined the site today so I will suggest you should start your journey from forum section. You should read section wise FAQ before starting your journey. It will really help you. If you need any help, please visit help topics. You may also like to read post content and make money.. All the above thread will provide you complete information about the site and its functioning.
    Honesty is the best policy.

As the saying goes, I "Hurry make worry!"

You're rushing up and this is not recommended. If you're new at ISC, spend some time in the forum section, ask expert section before rushing up to post articles.

You can go to article section and post articles.

Hackers never learns but always wins!

Palak Patel,
    ,Welcome to ISC as its new member.

It is nice to know that you are interested to post articles in ISC. Good.
    You can post articles on various topics. The articles should be original, not published or posted in any site earlier. It should be in your own original language and should not be copied.

Please go through the article posting guidelines from Help and/or the section wise FAQ mentioned in a response above.

I am giving link to an article in iSC on this regard"How to submit an article to IndiaStudyChannel" which may be helpful to you.

Palak, warm welcome to this site, and great to see your eagerness to post the articles. What I suggest that read some articles already posted by our members and get know how the content has appeared as regards to heading, summary, body content and the conclusion. Now co-relate your article and try to make a draft out of the proposed resource you want to submit. Check for any grammar mistakes or any other corrections and then post the article for the approval. Normally new members make mistakes by copy pasting the matter from other sites which is strictly not allowed.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments