You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Happy birth day to Dhoni.

MS Dhoni, the Indian cricket team wicketkeeper and very famous as Mr Cool is turned 37 on Saturday. Presently he is in England as a part of the Indian team playing in England. He celebrated his birthday there with his wife, daughter and other team players. MS Dhoni cut a cake and shared the pleasant moments' with all of them. A video of MS Dhoni's birthday celebrations was on social media. Dhoni can be seen smiling as Ziva, Sakshi and players including the Pandya brothers sing 'Happy Birthday Mahi'.
    I am happy to wish a happy birthday to this great Indian player who brought respect and pride to the Indian team with his abilities and leadership qualities. I request all the members of ISC also join me in wishing the legend player a happy birthday.
    He has been (still not was) a great wicketkeeper-batsman of the country. His physical fitness and agility both behind and in front of the wicket are worth-mentioning. He is an exceptionally intelligent captain in all three formats of the game. But his most important contribution is to spread cricket in those states where cricket is not traditionally strong, like Jharkhand.

I miss his flamboyance.

Happy birthday, MSD!

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

• Sign In to post your comments